Number One Shoes Employee Review

View all Number One Shoes reviews

Fun workplace, nice starting point for students and part-timers.
Part-Time Team Member (Former Employee) –  Botany Downs, Auckland23 May 2017
Having a greater focus on making sure we have ample stock and have full coverage of the products as advertised in the mailers and more, you and your team will ensure that your departments are up to standard and ready for the customers for the trading day.

Smooth communication between full time team members that are rostered in during the week, and the part time team members that usually take care of the store during the late night and weekend shifts is absolutely key. This enables all team members to be on the same page and help push sales and products in the right direction. Customers are key in this business, but making sure that we have the right products on offer in the first place will allow your team to make the greatest impact.

Customer service is of the greatest importance with Number One Shoes, so you will be provided with the support and training in order for you to develop your skills not only as a sales assistant, but also as an individual. Your more experienced team members will also support you with your development through constant interaction with them.

Management is not one of Number One Shoes' strongest points, as the consistency of values and goals that managers see in the business will vary. So having a flexible mind, and being open to change will be your greatest asset to ensure you aren't overwhelmed by the constant change.

The most enjoyable part of working here is the family support and environment that you will notice not only within your team, but through communications with the support office, and with the customer base. But in saying that,
  more... it is not easy to maintain such a high standard of customer service, however the rewards are definitely reflective of the hard work.  less

Other Number One Shoes Employee Reviews

I love this job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Whakatane, Bay of Plenty6 November 2019
Management is awesome, they genuinely care about us team members.
We create good relationships with our customers and if ever there is a problem my boss is awesome at problem solving whether its dealing with a customer complaint or finding where to put new arrivals (sometimes we get more shoes than our shelves).
Could do with more hours pay rate is good.
Normal day at work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty31 August 2019
Definitely learnt a lot more about merchandising with finer details love working for the company just not enough hours customers always brings joy to my day especially when its slow
Pros
Desent Discount
Cons
Not Enough Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Number One Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.