Number One Shoes Employee Review

View all Number One Shoes reviews

A good place to start.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Botany Downs, Auckland12 April 2016
This job is very intense, but if you want to make a career out of retail I think this is a very good place to start in retail. It's very fast pace in the bigger Number One Stores. You learn quite alot from stock merchandising, fitting other stores to customer service. You need to be alert and very proactive. You also need to be physically fit as there is alot of moving around you need to be doing.

The hours are very up and down. Some weeks you can under 10 hours, the next you could have over 40 hours depending if you're a part timer or not.

My favourite part of the job was the people I worked with. They were like family. You work with people of all ages and walks of life. I really appreciated it very much and miss the team I worked with that it's probably one of the best teams I've worked with.
Pros
Appreciated for work done, Staff Room, Good Company Culture, Caring Management
Cons
Too long or Too short hours, Workload can be overwhelming at times.

Other Number One Shoes Employee Reviews

I love this job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Whakatane, Bay of Plenty6 November 2019
Management is awesome, they genuinely care about us team members.
We create good relationships with our customers and if ever there is a problem my boss is awesome at problem solving whether its dealing with a customer complaint or finding where to put new arrivals (sometimes we get more shoes than our shelves).
Could do with more hours pay rate is good.
Normal day at work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty31 August 2019
Definitely learnt a lot more about merchandising with finer details love working for the company just not enough hours customers always brings joy to my day especially when its slow
Pros
Desent Discount
Cons
Not Enough Hours