Number One Shoes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Number One Shoes Employee Review

ok

17 July 2017
ive learnt many things while at number ones for example, how to do stock, customer service, and working tills. While working at number ones ive met wonderful people who have great work ethic. Its a diverse work place where everyone gets along well. I think its a well manageable work place. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that are unhappy.
Pros
discounts on shoes
Cons
go home late
6 November 2019
Management is awesome, they genuinely care about us team members.
We create good relationships with our customers and if ever there is a problem my boss is awesome at problem solving whether its dealing with a customer complaint or finding where to put new arrivals (sometimes we get more shoes than our shelves).

Could do with more hours pay rate is good.
13 April 2019
directly assist customers, process transactions, help merchandise the sales floor, and play a vital role in making our retail experience a positive one. Top notch customer service skills are a must, as is the ability to learn product knowledge quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
11 March 2019
Cool place to work. Best retail job i’ve had by far. Always felt appreciated and the team was always willing to help each other out when needed. Management was firm but very fair which made going to work more enjoyable. The work load was spread evenly amongst everyone and it was a really positive environment to work in.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Number One Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.