Number One Shoes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Number One Shoes Employee Review

Enjoyable at times, slightly boring

20 February 2017
The hardest part of the job was not being able to talk as much as you usually do, but being able to work with people you don't know and getting to make new friends. I learnt a variety of new shoes.
Pros
Free shoes
Cons
Dusty, very dirty
28 July 2020
Full time Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) - Taupo, Waikato
Great company to work for and offer great deals for staff. Higher Management are great and listen to our needs. You feel happy going to work and get recognition when deserved.
11 May 2020
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Lyall Bay, Wellington
The team is amazing to work with, I've made a lot of friendships. If there is a problem we all solve it together. There is always a set plan for each shift so I always have a clear idea of what is needed to be done/achieved that day. If something happens, or a customer is being difficult - I never feel like I have to deal with it alone, and know I can rely on my fellow colleagues to back me up :)
6 November 2019
Team Member (Current Employee) - Whakatane, Bay of Plenty
Management is awesome, they genuinely care about us team members.
We create good relationships with our customers and if ever there is a problem my boss is awesome at problem solving whether its dealing with a customer complaint or finding where to put new arrivals (sometimes we get more shoes than our shelves).

Could do with more hours pay rate is good.