Number One Shoes Employee Review

View all Number One Shoes reviews

very fun experience
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 April 2018
working at NOS has been a great experience as i have a great team members to work with. Good management, have learn a lot from NOS
the most enjoyment part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and making customers happy with our services to them. the hardest part would be dealing with difficult customers.

By working at NOS i have learnt to be more confident when talking with customers, my communication skills got must better, learnt how to manage the store in busy time of the year, and how to make customers happy.

what i love about NOS is that it keeps me busy as i enjoy keeping my hands busy with somethings.
Pros
free lunches on busy days
Cons
dealing with difficult customers on busy time

Other Number One Shoes Employee Reviews

Hardworking, fast pace environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Papatoetoe, Auckland13 April 2019
directly assist customers, process transactions, help merchandise the sales floor, and play a vital role in making our retail experience a positive one. Top notch customer service skills are a must, as is the ability to learn product knowledge quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Great company
Management (Current Employee) –  Bay of Plenty19 March 2019
Number One Shoes is a great company to work in especially for someone who is climbing up the ladder in retail. There is always opportunities to grow in the company. You also have a great network of people to support you if you need help
Pros
Free shoes and staff discounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Number One Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.