Number One Shoes Employee Review

View all Number One Shoes reviews

very fun experience
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 April 2018
working at NOS has been a great experience as i have a great team members to work with. Good management, have learn a lot from NOS
the most enjoyment part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and making customers happy with our services to them. the hardest part would be dealing with difficult customers.

By working at NOS i have learnt to be more confident when talking with customers, my communication skills got must better, learnt how to manage the store in busy time of the year, and how to make customers happy.

what i love about NOS is that it keeps me busy as i enjoy keeping my hands busy with somethings.
Pros
free lunches on busy days
Cons
dealing with difficult customers on busy time

Other Number One Shoes Employee Reviews

Normal day at work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty31 August 2019
Definitely learnt a lot more about merchandising with finer details love working for the company just not enough hours customers always brings joy to my day especially when its slow
Pros
Desent Discount
Cons
Not Enough Hours
Hardworking, fast pace environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Papatoetoe, Auckland13 April 2019
directly assist customers, process transactions, help merchandise the sales floor, and play a vital role in making our retail experience a positive one. Top notch customer service skills are a must, as is the ability to learn product knowledge quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Number One Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.