Number One Shoes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Number One Shoes Employee Review

I love this job

6 November 2019
Management is awesome, they genuinely care about us team members.
We create good relationships with our customers and if ever there is a problem my boss is awesome at problem solving whether its dealing with a customer complaint or finding where to put new arrivals (sometimes we get more shoes than our shelves).

Could do with more hours pay rate is good.
13 April 2019
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - Papatoetoe, Auckland
directly assist customers, process transactions, help merchandise the sales floor, and play a vital role in making our retail experience a positive one. Top notch customer service skills are a must, as is the ability to learn product knowledge quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
11 March 2019
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
Cool place to work. Best retail job i’ve had by far. Always felt appreciated and the team was always willing to help each other out when needed. Management was firm but very fair which made going to work more enjoyable. The work load was spread evenly amongst everyone and it was a really positive environment to work in.
7 April 2016
Same location
Customer Service (Former Employee) - whakatane nz
While working at number one shoes I meet alot of good people and learnt alot about customer service, which will help me further my skills in any future employment I receive.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Number One Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.