NZ Bus Employee Review

Organization with excellent work culture and values
Service Designer (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 November 2017
i have thoroughly enjoyed my tenure with NZ Bus. This is the only Organization i have worked with since i been in New Zealand since 2008. I have really feel valued being with them. There are so many growth opportunities for individuals to grab.
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
Council's competitive tendering model can become a potential risk for Business going forward

Other NZ Bus Employee Reviews

My favourite place
Workshop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland22 January 2020
I learned so much about my capabilities here. They offer variety, training and most importantly, they give you confidence. I miss working here. I’ve not found a job which allows me to a great deal of challenge as NZ Bus did for me.
Most toxic work environment in Wellington!
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Wellington Central, Wellington27 May 2019
Toxic work environment at NZ BUS Kilbirnie!!! Give this company a definite miss. Much better opportunities for bus operators out there. The operators are trained without taking any personal needs or circumstances into account. Drivers are not ready to face the unreasonable demands set by management. Very dangerous working conditions. Management sweet talks trainees, with NO support after you pass your exit exam.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NZ Bus. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8