NZ Bus Employee Review

Can be a good workplace
Serviceperson/Operator (Current Employee) –  Auckland, N22 January 2016
MY typical day starts at 5pm and finishes at 1.30am. It is a physical job and i walk about a average of 10kms a night it is a big depot. My supervisor is a great guy i work very hard and do a good job so he leaves me to it. We are a little team at nights most of them are good and we get along great but there is always one bad one. It is a very hard job but very rewarding for me when i see the great joib i have done turning a filthy bus into a very clean one.
Pros
my work hours
Cons
lots of walking

Other NZ Bus Employee Reviews

My favourite place
Workshop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland22 January 2020
I learned so much about my capabilities here. They offer variety, training and most importantly, they give you confidence. I miss working here. I’ve not found a job which allows me to a great deal of challenge as NZ Bus did for me.
Most toxic work environment in Wellington!
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Wellington Central, Wellington27 May 2019
Toxic work environment at NZ BUS Kilbirnie!!! Give this company a definite miss. Much better opportunities for bus operators out there. The operators are trained without taking any personal needs or circumstances into account. Drivers are not ready to face the unreasonable demands set by management. Very dangerous working conditions. Management sweet talks trainees, with NO support after you pass your exit exam.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NZ Bus. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8