NZ Labour Hire
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NZ Labour Hire Employee Reviews

Productive a fun workplace
I love the experience to work in construction because for me it was a new experience, the people were very friendly and all-time helped me.
my English improve because I was talking every day with people of speaking English.
commercial built christchurch city.
Commercial we install, stud framing, lay out for ceiling,gib fix, joinery, door framing, door jam.nogs timber, framing timber . and other general carpentry.
excellent workplace!
Always good communication by the company administration employee, good payment and always responded to my requests. Recommended company.I always had a job offer, they pay on time and more than other companies offer.The work environment is fun and I was able to meet people from different places! That also makes work more fun.
was able to stay active which is something i prefer, but sometimes what was needed to be done was unclear because either absence of the site manager or multiple people giving different instructions or jobs they would like me to do which caused alot of frustration during work
Normal Work Place
Was a normal work place. They help me to find jobs and the make the all assistance for keep working. The company always Pay at time. I did not have problem with them
Fun place to work
Enjoyed the adrenalin rush. No 2 days were the same. Enjoying allocating jobs and the odd site visits. Got to speak to clients every day. Arranging staff transport and being a driver, as well sometimes, was great fun.
Pros
Team building. Staff get together on Friday afternoons.
Cons
Long hours.
Very good
Good days at work I've done good management busy and hard workers everyone there just to make money
So many different jobs trains you up to learn more skills.
Cons
Good Hours
culture fun work place
I had a great work experience working along side with my work mates, learning a lot of different skills. Management was well presented and everything was all good, the culture environment was amazing getting to know different people with different culture.
Pros
free lunch
Very Straight forward and a Good Experience
My review for NZ Labour Hire was that most jobs that i was allocated to do was at poor standards from going to work places to early or to late because of our drivers, which put a lot of pressure on me and my work mates for us to rush the jobs we had on that day. The people were friendly and our yard where all the workers were at became almost family.
Pros
Having Drivers that will pick you up and drop you off. Friendly staff and Workmates
Cons
The pay that i received each week didn't compare to the amount of work i did.