Eye contact good listening
Prepare myself in Confident , well prepared my mind and my soul.
Make sure you're there at least half an hour before the interview.
Do research about the company you are inquiring on
Must be 10 mins before at an interview and be confident and smart looking
To be confident to answer whatever will be asked and not to panic
Very comfidence ,
Confident, happy, honest and ask questions about what is expected of yourself
To be confident and be mindfull of not being panic.
Get to know the requirements and clear understanding of the job scope.
- What should you wear to an interview at NZ Post?32 people answered
- Does NZ Post require a background check? What kind of background check does NZ Post do?14 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?11 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at NZ Post?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at NZ Post?3 people answered
- What is environment like to work in n what about the dress code requirement3 people answered
- If you were to leave NZ Post, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at NZ Post?2 people answered
- Do you need previous workexperience for applying for the Mail Sorter Job?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at NZ Post?One person answered