Eye contact good listening and body language
Good trousers, shirt with collar, leather dress shoes and suitable jacket.
Dress up neatly
I should wear professional and dress up tidy and neat .
Comfortable clean and tidy clothes.
- How should you prepare for an interview at NZ Post?17 people answered
- Does NZ Post require a background check? What kind of background check does NZ Post do?14 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?12 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at NZ Post?5 people answered
- What is environment like to work in n what about the dress code requirement4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at NZ Post?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at NZ Post?3 people answered
- If you were to leave NZ Post, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Is it weekly pay for a courier and parcel officerOne person answered
- How soon can you expect a call back after submitting an application?One person answered