O-I (Owens-Illinois)
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

O-I (Owens-Illinois) Employee Reviews in Windsor, CO

Windsor, CO6 reviews
Difficult to advance, the management needs a lot of improvement. Is run like a mom and pop shop even though its a huge manufacturing company located all over the world. Good pay and you never take work back home.
Too much management. Top heavy and treat hourly like second hand help. They have an hr woman who acts like the plant manager and they try to change the leadership structure way too often making you feel like you have 4 different bosses at any given time. They pay well but everyone that works there hates their jobs they just know they can’t make that much money anywhere else. I am happy to not be with them anymore
Pay is unheard of for the industry! Had some great memories working for O-I Overall Great place to work with many great benefits and great employees!
Its a really good place to work at, a good paying job, but a lot of hours a day. Everyone works as a team and helps out wherever someone needs it. And it's a very productive place.
Pros
Good money
Cons
The only good thing about OI was the pay and benefits. Employees were treated very poorly by management and the HR department is extremely biased and racist. Very rarely is good work appreciated and unless you are buddy buddy with management there's no possibility of advancing in the company. Don't apply unless you're capable of taking no pride in you're work!
Pros
Pay
Cons
HR Management Teamwork Rotating Shifts etc
The management structure has had several major restructurings in the past two years. Each time job security takes a hit. What use to be a fairly stable job has become a day by day uncertainty.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at O-I (Owens-Illinois). Our community is ready to answer.