Oceania Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Oceania Group Employee Review

great company

27 October 2018
found these guys great to work for got me off the benefit when my oldest son was very young and the money was needed due to extreamly high living costs at the time and my sons medical conditions.
Pros
free petrol and paid on time
Cons
sometimes not enough hours work
5 October 2013
Same role
Caretaker Maintenance Groundsman (Current Employee) - 170, Burns St, Leamington, Cambridge, Waikato.
This facility "Could Be" such a good place to work and it IS in so many respects.
But unfortunatly there is a feeling of "Them & Us" throughout,

ie: Staff & Management and this leads to bad feeling & gossip.

I think that the PAY or (lack of it) is also responsible for un-rest in the lower ranks (they work so hard for LESS than minimum wage)

I myself have learnt a lot in my time here but I am also finding it difficult to make ends meet with a wife & 4 Children.

I think that my accumaltive skills are worth a lot more than "Oceania" are prepaired to pay.
Pros
I Really can't think of any Pros-Except, "Raeburn" is close to my Home.
Cons
The pay is linked with the DHB, so PATHETIC.
18 June 2020
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
I have valued my work experienced at Oceania Middlepark because I love to be part of elderly people undertaking. As a cleaner, it was hard because it was my first job but then I could have learned a lot.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
I have only 4 hours a day and five days a week.
2 April 2020
Implementation and Support Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working on the Evolve Project, the project is about implementing a software solution called eCase to a combination of 45 Rest Homes and Retirement Villages throughout the country. Varied tasks that include uploading of resident documents to gallery, training staff, providing support and system configuration.