OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
OCS Limited Employee Review

Average.

21 October 2020
Only doing for a time filler. If you want to earn more, you have to work extra to get it. Have had to put up with some negative people but that depends on where you are and the person.
Cons
Earn very little.
14 September 2020
Same role
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
I found OCS have a bullying type of culture in particular from the management point of view.They except the world but give you nothing in return.For as long as the current management group are in place I would never consider working for this company again.Completely inept at their job and truly do not care about their staff.Without the cleaners they would have nothing so they need to learn how to treat them better and show the cleaners some respect.Good luck working for OCS ... You will need it!
Pros
F all
2 August 2020
Same role
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
very badly treat at this company. i will naver give suggetion to anyone who wants to join this OCS. additionally, their management system is not good eunogh. they create a peer presure on international student who is far from their home.
5 March 2020
Same location
Team leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I learnt a lot on the job and met some lovely people.It is mostly nightshift therefore not easy if you are solo parent but the friendships I formed and people I met made working for the company worth it.My situation changed and I needed to do what was best for me.
Pros
They do their best to give you hours you need.
Cons
However if you want good pay you need to work lot of hours.