OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
OCS Limited Employee Review

Great boss operational manager.

5 March 2020
I learnt a lot on the job and met some lovely people.It is mostly nightshift therefore not easy if you are solo parent but the friendships I formed and people I met made working for the company worth it.My situation changed and I needed to do what was best for me.
Pros
They do their best to give you hours you need.
Cons
However if you want good pay you need to work lot of hours.
4 August 2019
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
A very quiet and cruise job. As long as your team works beside i guess the job will be completed. I enjoyed my team , i got to the point where i became responsible to led the team while the team leader was on leave. I had a great experience here, the ladies were lovely and always looked out for me,
Pros
Free Lunch, Free gifts
Cons
Long Hours, No Staff, Broken Cleaning Equipment
12 July 2019
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
It is a good platform for a person to start job. It helps to encourage & motivates towards great working skills. A person learns new things to start new business in same field or in another field of interest.
23 June 2019
Same location
Safety Officer - Customer Services (Current Employee) - Christchurch International Arrival Airport
When I started working at OCS I feel a good atmosphere of professionalism, work etiquette, and a friendly environment. The supervisors and the the team leaders were approachable.