OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
OCS Limited Employee Review

Work as an ambassador(security officer in chch bus exchange)

9 January 2019
To start with was good until pay issues and management came in after 2 weeks working for the company extremely unprofessional and the management and staff structure was based on friendships with people being close with management causing issues for all other staff who actually did their jobs. I would highly recommend anyone looking for employment with ocs to review their options as this may be a toxic arrangement as even if you're competent you may have issues with other staff that will make it extremely difficult and uncomfortable to work in this environment.
Pros
You will work upto 2 hours a week unpaid potentially
Cons
You won't be paid correctly for hours you do work
5 March 2020
Team leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I learnt a lot on the job and met some lovely people.It is mostly nightshift therefore not easy if you are solo parent but the friendships I formed and people I met made working for the company worth it.My situation changed and I needed to do what was best for me.
Pros
They do their best to give you hours you need.
Cons
However if you want good pay you need to work lot of hours.
4 August 2019
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
A very quiet and cruise job. As long as your team works beside i guess the job will be completed. I enjoyed my team , i got to the point where i became responsible to led the team while the team leader was on leave. I had a great experience here, the ladies were lovely and always looked out for me,
Pros
Free Lunch, Free gifts
Cons
Long Hours, No Staff, Broken Cleaning Equipment
12 July 2019
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
It is a good platform for a person to start job. It helps to encourage & motivates towards great working skills. A person learns new things to start new business in same field or in another field of interest.