OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

OCS Limited Employee Reviews

Only doing for a time filler. If you want to earn more, you have to work extra to get it. Have had to put up with some negative people but that depends on where you are and the person.
Cons
Earn very little.
Each site had a specific team and regardless of where you were placed the team members were welcoming and helpful. As a unit, we were able to deliver high quality service.
Rubbish was always out before anything would start,then go over all the rooms with vaccuming and spot dusting.after all of that we go to the rooms that needed the mopping the most and made sure that everything was done on time.
Pros
getting the job done on time
Cons
no communication/interferring into personal lifes
Great company to work for, great staff, fun and friendly, great environment, loads of different cleaning supplies, safety overalls gloves and foot wear needed in some clean rooms
Pros
great job
Cons
long distance bad road
I like indeed becouse they have lots of job opportunity in every field. Even I got my first job from indeed. I really like indeed for finding jobs......
I started working at 5:30am so this job helped me improve my time management skills.
Learned to have great attention for detail, and awesome communication skills thanks to OCS.
... Worked 5 days a week (Mon & Fri) in 2 office buildings in the government and Sun & Fri at other office
...Received an Appreciation both Clients

....Enjoyable
Pros
No Snacks ..... Non-stop working
Cons
2 hours each building but due to big a area I extended my work hours voluntarily.
ocs is a nationwise company and it a good place to work and meeting people i have enoyed it very much the job can be hard and on the go but we get the job done to the best of my knowedge
Pros
breaks
Cons
fulltime
The company is based on libeable environment n reliable employes they are mostly friend. The employers is a very freiendly character like a childhood friend they are guilding us.
The ocs limited is excellent in this work .
Pros
Without any pressure
Cons
Easy work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OCS Limited?
Manukau Pacific Islands Trust is a Volunteer work place which deals with clients of all cultures and races, helping them with Work and Income Appointments, Doctors appointments and housing appointments. It's a community based work where people can come to for help with court proceedings, Information's and also runs workshops and programmes for the community. It's about providing for the community and their families what we can and when we can.
Pros
free lunches for staff
Cons
9am to 4pm
Every day will be a challenging day to handle the different tasks. Its all teamwork and friendly environment where the work is shared among the co-workers equally.
I did enjoy my role at OCS, i was good at completing all my tasks,deadlines and anything else required of me. I did prior to the end of my employment take on board the role of general mamager as the contract mamager had left suddenly as did the catering manager so i looked after all of the staff on all sides
Cons
on call 24 hours a day, salary, more responsibility
start : 6.00AMe punctual and , end 6.00PM, cleaning terminal, I learned to be punctual and responsible, good co-workes..
Job not too hard but quite long
cleaning ,
how to get things done one time

my co workers must be reliable

i enjoyed everthing about my job
Pros
good working invioment
Cons
not enough hours
Like to work with family. Job is not a steady 8 hour employment, the hours drag.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
hours drag not straight 8 hour job