OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

OCS Limited Employee Reviews in Timaru, Canterbury

Timaru, Canterbury1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
OCS was a fantastic company and offered you training in all areas and you worked as a team, that is what I loved about it, everyone gave their best and it showed. But due to management or lack there of, I no longer find my job as interesting as I once did. I had a passion for this industry until new management took over and I find them rude and unapproachable. They hang up on you, they no longer treat you as a valued member but as a bit of dirt on the ground. I no longer have an interest to pursue the career I once did for this company. I operate machinery and often work on my own in a time frame of 4.5 hours, I learned to do cell cleans, operate a water blaster, learned which chemicals to use where and sort of became a specialist for them but all the work I do is no longer appreciated and even though I have tried to save them time and money, I feel it no longer matters. I have risked my life for this company, use my own time and money to make life easier for them and there is still no respect for all we do as cleaners.
Pros
Trauma cleaning specialist training
Cons
management and their professionalism