OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

OCS Limited Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner21 reviews
New Zealand21 reviews
It is a company that allowed me got my first work experiance in New Zealand, in this company I learned to do a team work. This company has a fun, and great workplace culture, because pleople whork there is amazing and It is a multicultural place.
Pros
nice shift
Cons
few people work
very badly treat at this company. i will naver give suggetion to anyone who wants to join this OCS. additionally, their management system is not good eunogh. they create a peer presure on international student who is far from their home.
Two people work they always assign to one person , equipments will not provide on time except liquids .
I have been asked several time to provide mop to clean pool side , they told me gonna order soon
When I was working at riverside market all by myself was good job but the down fall was I was getting paid 17.70 which was alright till I move away 2 gisborne and I got told that it was 21.50 here and that they got 3 pay raises and I never got aye pay rise when I was down in chirstchurch
generally we are contracted to sites. most sites we work for are amazing friendly and make your job worth while. but ocs itself is not a great company to work for. pay is poor hours long.
A very quiet and cruise job. As long as your team works beside i guess the job will be completed. I enjoyed my team , i got to the point where i became responsible to led the team while the team leader was on leave. I had a great experience here, the ladies were lovely and always looked out for me,
Pros
Free Lunch, Free gifts
Cons
Long Hours, No Staff, Broken Cleaning Equipment
It is a good platform for a person to start job. It helps to encourage & motivates towards great working skills. A person learns new things to start new business in same field or in another field of interest.
Had to deal with lazy staff that been in the company for years, passing on their work to new comers while they did nothing.
Management so out of touch on what's going on in the work place.
Pros
Cons
Old school staff
OCS Limited is a good and fun place to work, very hygiene. As a part of the OCS work team I can say that is a company who make the employees feel a valued part of the team by ensuring safety who take responsibility for their own health and well-being.
OCS was a fantastic company and offered you training in all areas and you worked as a team, that is what I loved about it, everyone gave their best and it showed. But due to management or lack there of, I no longer find my job as interesting as I once did. I had a passion for this industry until new management took over and I find them rude and unapproachable. They hang up on you, they no longer treat you as a valued member but as a bit of dirt on the ground. I no longer have an interest to pursue the career I once did for this company. I operate machinery and often work on my own in a time frame of 4.5 hours, I learned to do cell cleans, operate a water blaster, learned which chemicals to use where and sort of became a specialist for them but all the work I do is no longer appreciated and even though I have tried to save them time and money, I feel it no longer matters. I have risked my life for this company, use my own time and money to make life easier for them and there is still no respect for all we do as cleaners.
Pros
Trauma cleaning specialist training
Cons
management and their professionalism
Each site had a specific team and regardless of where you were placed the team members were welcoming and helpful. As a unit, we were able to deliver high quality service.
Rubbish was always out before anything would start,then go over all the rooms with vaccuming and spot dusting.after all of that we go to the rooms that needed the mopping the most and made sure that everything was done on time.
Pros
getting the job done on time
Cons
no communication/interferring into personal lifes
I like indeed becouse they have lots of job opportunity in every field. Even I got my first job from indeed. I really like indeed for finding jobs......
I started working at 5:30am so this job helped me improve my time management skills.
Learned to have great attention for detail, and awesome communication skills thanks to OCS.
... Worked 5 days a week (Mon & Fri) in 2 office buildings in the government and Sun & Fri at other office
...Received an Appreciation both Clients

....Enjoyable
Pros
No Snacks ..... Non-stop working
Cons
2 hours each building but due to big a area I extended my work hours voluntarily.
ocs is a nationwise company and it a good place to work and meeting people i have enoyed it very much the job can be hard and on the go but we get the job done to the best of my knowedge
Pros
breaks
Cons
fulltime
The company is based on libeable environment n reliable employes they are mostly friend. The employers is a very freiendly character like a childhood friend they are guilding us.
The ocs limited is excellent in this work .
Pros
Without any pressure
Cons
Easy work
Manukau Pacific Islands Trust is a Volunteer work place which deals with clients of all cultures and races, helping them with Work and Income Appointments, Doctors appointments and housing appointments. It's a community based work where people can come to for help with court proceedings, Information's and also runs workshops and programmes for the community. It's about providing for the community and their families what we can and when we can.
Pros
free lunches for staff
Cons
9am to 4pm
Every day will be a challenging day to handle the different tasks. Its all teamwork and friendly environment where the work is shared among the co-workers equally.
cleaning ,
how to get things done one time

my co workers must be reliable

i enjoyed everthing about my job
Pros
good working invioment
Cons
not enough hours
Like to work with family. Job is not a steady 8 hour employment, the hours drag.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
hours drag not straight 8 hour job