OCS Limited Management reviews

Poor
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Auckland17 September 2019
Poor management thaty dont look after the staff at all bullying it's not what you know its who you are frainds with.No thank you just alot of negative comments
Pros
Cons
Ocs workers
Work as an ambassador(security officer in chch bus exchange)
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury9 January 2019
To start with was good until pay issues and management came in after 2 weeks working for the company extremely unprofessional and the management and staff structure was based on friendships with people being close with management causing issues for all other staff who actually did their jobs. I would highly recommend anyone looking for employment with ocs to review their options as this may be a toxic arrangement as even if you're competent you may have issues with other staff that will make it extremely difficult and uncomfortable to work in this environment.
Pros
You will work upto 2 hours a week unpaid potentially
Cons
You won't be paid correctly for hours you do work
Management needs to review them self's
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty27 November 2018
Had to deal with lazy staff that been in the company for years, passing on their work to new comers while they did nothing.
Management so out of touch on what's going on in the work place.
Pros
Cons
Old school staff
Used to love it now I don't
Commercial Cleaner/team leader (Current Employee) –  Timaru, Canterbury1 March 2018
OCS was a fantastic company and offered you training in all areas and you worked as a team, that is what I loved about it, everyone gave their best and it showed. But due to management or lack there of, I no longer find my job as interesting as I once did. I had a passion for this industry until new management took over and I find them rude and unapproachable. They hang up on you, they no longer treat you as a valued member but as a bit of dirt on the ground. I no longer have an interest to pursue the career I once did for this company. I operate machinery and often work on my own in a time frame of 4.5 hours, I learned to do cell cleans, operate a water blaster, learned which chemicals to use where and sort of became a specialist for them but all the work I do is no longer appreciated and even though I have tried to save them time and money, I feel it no longer matters. I have risked my life for this company, use my own time and money to make life easier for them and there is still no respect for all we do as cleaners.
Pros
Trauma cleaning specialist training
Cons
management and their professionalism