OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

OCS Limited Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand28 reviews
I learnt a lot on the job and met some lovely people.It is mostly nightshift therefore not easy if you are solo parent but the friendships I formed and people I met made working for the company worth it.My situation changed and I needed to do what was best for me.
Pros
They do their best to give you hours you need.
Cons
However if you want good pay you need to work lot of hours.
When I was working at riverside market all by myself was good job but the down fall was I was getting paid 17.70 which was alright till I move away 2 gisborne and I got told that it was 21.50 here and that they got 3 pay raises and I never got aye pay rise when I was down in chirstchurch
generally we are contracted to sites. most sites we work for are amazing friendly and make your job worth while. but ocs itself is not a great company to work for. pay is poor hours long.
To start with was good until pay issues and management came in after 2 weeks working for the company extremely unprofessional and the management and staff structure was based on friendships with people being close with management causing issues for all other staff who actually did their jobs. I would highly recommend anyone looking for employment with ocs to review their options as this may be a toxic arrangement as even if you're competent you may have issues with other staff that will make it extremely difficult and uncomfortable to work in this environment.
Pros
You will work upto 2 hours a week unpaid potentially
Cons
You won't be paid correctly for hours you do work
ocs is a nationwise company and it a good place to work and meeting people i have enoyed it very much the job can be hard and on the go but we get the job done to the best of my knowedge
Pros
breaks
Cons
fulltime
cleaning ,
how to get things done one time

my co workers must be reliable

i enjoyed everthing about my job
Pros
good working invioment
Cons
not enough hours