OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
OCS Limited Employee Review

Used to love it now I don't

1 March 2018
OCS was a fantastic company and offered you training in all areas and you worked as a team, that is what I loved about it, everyone gave their best and it showed. But due to management or lack there of, I no longer find my job as interesting as I once did. I had a passion for this industry until new management took over and I find them rude and unapproachable. They hang up on you, they no longer treat you as a valued member but as a bit of dirt on the ground. I no longer have an interest to pursue the career I once did for this company. I operate machinery and often work on my own in a time frame of 4.5 hours, I learned to do cell cleans, operate a water blaster, learned which chemicals to use where and sort of became a specialist for them but all the work I do is no longer appreciated and even though I have tried to save them time and money, I feel it no longer matters. I have risked my life for this company, use my own time and money to make life easier for them and there is still no respect for all we do as cleaners.
Pros
Trauma cleaning specialist training
Cons
management and their professionalism
16 April 2020
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Halswell, Canterbury
Two people work they always assign to one person , equipments will not provide on time except liquids .
I have been asked several time to provide mop to clean pool side , they told me gonna order soon
13 March 2020
Cleaner / Supervisor (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
When I was working at riverside market all by myself was good job but the down fall was I was getting paid 17.70 which was alright till I move away 2 gisborne and I got told that it was 21.50 here and that they got 3 pay raises and I never got aye pay rise when I was down in chirstchurch
3 September 2019
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) - Napier, Hawke's Bay
generally we are contracted to sites. most sites we work for are amazing friendly and make your job worth while. but ocs itself is not a great company to work for. pay is poor hours long.