OCS Limited Employee Review
A very quiet and cruise job. As long as your team works beside i guess the job will be completed. I enjoyed my team , i got to the point where i became responsible to led the team while the team leader was on leave. I had a great experience here, the ladies were lovely and always looked out for me,
Free Lunch, Free gifts
Long Hours, No Staff, Broken Cleaning Equipment
I learnt a lot on the job and met some lovely people.It is mostly nightshift therefore not easy if you are solo parent but the friendships I formed and people I met made working for the company worth it.My situation changed and I needed to do what was best for me.
They do their best to give you hours you need.
However if you want good pay you need to work lot of hours.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCS Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 34 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about OCS Limited
- What should you wear to an interview at OCS Limited?5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at OCS Limited?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at OCS Limited?3 people answered
- If you were to leave OCS Limited, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at OCS Limited?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at OCS Limited?One person answered
- I am currently here in Christchurch New Zealand, with a visitor visa i have so much experience on ma…
See all questions and answers