OCS Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
OCS Limited Employee Review

busy place to work

6 October 2014
Manukau Pacific Islands Trust is a Volunteer work place which deals with clients of all cultures and races, helping them with Work and Income Appointments, Doctors appointments and housing appointments. It's a community based work where people can come to for help with court proceedings, Information's and also runs workshops and programmes for the community. It's about providing for the community and their families what we can and when we can.
Pros
free lunches for staff
Cons
9am to 4pm
2 August 2020
Same role
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
very badly treat at this company. i will naver give suggetion to anyone who wants to join this OCS. additionally, their management system is not good eunogh. they create a peer presure on international student who is far from their home.
16 April 2020
Same role
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Halswell, Canterbury
Two people work they always assign to one person , equipments will not provide on time except liquids .
I have been asked several time to provide mop to clean pool side , they told me gonna order soon
5 January 2020
Same location
Auckland (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Ocs was a good company to start off with even though when I first got an interview to meet the boss I never ended up having one and I didnt meet the boss until 2weeks into the job I meet the supervisor and had interview with her then they pay started off good but over time slowly got less and less even though I was doing same hours then and mangement is poor lack of communication and start to treat u poorly