Office Depot
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Office Depot Employee Review

it was good

11 October 2018
Not very much to say other than I had a great manager who is very understanding. He is good at motivating the team and is admired by all of his employees. He is a good leader and I hope to recieve another manager like him.
Pros
it was good
Cons
I lived too far away from my work
30 September 2014
Same role
Retail Sales (Current Employee) - Palmerston North
I open the store at 8am along with one other. I finish at 4.30 most days unless I have to work until 5pm to cover the boss. daily cleaning and tiding up my area which I look after. we have two deliveries from our DC a week, which I some times check off before putting it on to the shelves. but mayor part of my day is dealing with customers with the items they are wanting to enquiry about or would like to buy. I also help with the account managers with any enquiries they might have.
22 April 2020
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) - Highbrook, Auckland
Wonderful company to work for. Good managers and well balanced work and family life. I started as a Store Person and moved to Pricing Analyst. So if you are willing to learn there are lots of chances to grow withing the company.
8 March 2020
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) - Highbrook, Auckland
This job was alright. Everything was good, the staff and the workers but I felt like it just wasn't the place or job for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was turning up to work and seeing everyone. Not only that but when others were struggling with their workload we always had someone to come help out.