Office Depot
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Office Depot Employee Reviews for Packer

This job was alright. Everything was good, the staff and the workers but I felt like it just wasn't the place or job for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was turning up to work and seeing everyone. Not only that but when others were struggling with their workload we always had someone to come help out.
its a warehousing job, just the same as the rest in south auckland. your a pick packer or cleaner moving goods around and checking stock inventory. same thing every day
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
no free food
One of the best companies I worked for.Great bosses awesome inviroment and fantastic lunch room.You learn a lot while working there,different jobs in different areas of the wharehouse you can also upgrade your skills if you are wanting ex fork lift driving.
Pros
Clean and very great cafe/lunch room
Long hours really good and good people and bosses were lovely and i enjoyed it at office maxs and i dont mind working there again amzing stuff and repacking nd putting stationary into packs was really cool
Pros
Cons
Yeap
Overall it was a good fast pace job, I worked night shift so the faster the pace the more energized I get to finish the job. the employers were great as well as the team leader I learnt a lot and they were willing to challenge me and trained in their top level roles such as Quality assurance
Pros
learning and the fast paced environemnt
Cons
Na
When first started was easy good and also easy understanding their task that was given good instructions and very comfortable place to work very need.
Pros
No free luches
Cons
sometimes long hours but end of the day youll get a great pay
Meet new people, you learn how to pick and pack, also have to be on time, friendly staff members, they help you in anyway, they make you feel welcome.
Office Max was a fun job i learnt lots. I learn how to use a scanner, i did picking aswel as packing different items not just paper.
i learn in my own mistake,i enjoy my work,im happy to work with my co worker,i enjoy to finish my job on time and no hardest work as long as u will enjoy it.
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
long hour
I am enjoyable to picking and packing position at night shift when I am working in this company. I learned the good communication with the team leader and the staff members.
Everyday was like a day you would go out for speed walking, i have learnt picking is not easy its tough, but life is not easy. Co-workers were fine, some were a tad racist because I was the only asian there. Hardest part of the job was to try keep up with the cartons before it blocks off the whole rail, which was impossible. Enjoy part was learning how picking works.
A very on going,learning,fast pased job. Learnt pick packing,reading orders,scanning.Awesome co-workers & management that always helped each other .
Cons
Was only a temp job for 6months.