Office Depot
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Office Depot Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand31 reviews
Long hours really good and good people and bosses were lovely and i enjoyed it at office maxs and i dont mind working there again amzing stuff and repacking nd putting stationary into packs was really cool
Pros
Cons
Yeap
When first started was easy good and also easy understanding their task that was given good instructions and very comfortable place to work very need.
Pros
No free luches
Cons
sometimes long hours but end of the day youll get a great pay
enjoy working with this company. the people are amazing to work with.
the hardest part of my job is not being able to help a customer or a colleague.
Pros
birthday celebrations
Cons
no free lunches
i learn in my own mistake,i enjoy my work,im happy to work with my co worker,i enjoy to finish my job on time and no hardest work as long as u will enjoy it.
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
long hour
Typical day included checking previous days figures - prioritizing work load according to customer requirements - following office protocol. Excellent on-going training provided so learned how to handle all situation within my job. Management was approachable and well organised. Co-workers were supportive and for the most part positive. The hardest part of the job was knowing, regardless of hours put in and excellent work ethics and results, salary increase was slow - it is a corporate business so procedure was "fixed" in this department. Just going to work was enjoyable, a truly good company to work for. Nice environment - the low salary was the only reason I resigned.
Pros
Location, good onsite cafe, good working environment
Cons
Although personal work ethic and achievement appreciated, not rewarded or reflected in salary
In this company you work with a wide variety of people from different ethnic groups and cultures. The work is shared within large teams through email requests.
Pros
Good benefits offered to staff from the Companys we supply products to.
Cons
No flexibility re working hours
They where always good to me I had fun while I worked there and I know they enjoyed my time with them