Omni Interactions, Inc.

Omni Interactions, Inc. Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Independent Contractor

You can be removed as a contractor at any moment without a clue why. Other than that making your own schedule is the best perk. There is no PTO but you can not schedule yourself as much as you need to take off.

27 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. As a contractor with Omni, contracts are based on client needs and there is no guarantee of hours. We do work closely with our clients to ensure we are offering all the available hours to our GBA's. We also encourage you to contract with other work from home companies that offer contractor roles. This will help to ensure you are generating the income you need to meet your financial needs. Being a contractor with Omni does allow you to work when it works for you. This gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. We know this is important to our GBA community. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you return to the Omni Platform soon!

Fun Place to work

If you want to work for a company that's fun to work for and gives you flexibility then this is the place to be. I LOVE working for Omni. You get to help people, and get paid every week. In my opinion getting a weekly check beats a payday every other week any time. There's a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement.

Pros

You work from home and don't have to drive everyday with the high gas prices.

Cons

you can't work over 40 hrs a week

Paving the way for the NOW and the FUTURE

A typical day for my business is logging in and being greeted by the rest of my support team, setting goals for the day, supporting the rest of the team, and looking to improve our team. I love Omni because it has allowed me to be self sufficient! I love Omni because it has allowed me to grow in my work place and mentally. I love Omni because in my experience, leaders lead with compassion and inclusivity. Basically, I love Omni! #OmniBlue

Worth the investment Time

Great place to work and worth the investment you make learning to make the job easier. If you enjoy helping people and have great customer service this is the pace for you.

Pros

You scheduled the hours you need.

Confusing?

They constantly change rules w/o notice. Sometimes you're not allowed escalate calls to tier 2 even if requested by caller. Training w/o pay & assignments outside training time.

A GREAT place to Work

OMNI is a fantastic place to work. I love the flexibility to schedule my own hours. The GSAs and Account team are the BEST and super encouraging and supportive. Fantastic work atmosphere and great money!

Pros

Schedule your own hours! Great management! Fun atmosphere!

Cons

None!

Excesive amount of hours for training without paid

In Omni interactions there are different projects, I notice they ask for people to get training without payment, on top of the 8 hours of M-F training they ask us to use 3-4 hours of our free time to complete homework without any compensation. Omni also removes people from projects without remorse or time to find another job. They don't pay for training with the excuse of being a 1099 employee.

30 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a contractor with Omni. We read all of the reviews we receive as the voice of the GBA is very important to Omni. As a business owner / contractor you are not paid for training. This is very typical in the contractor world. When a client ramps down, we follow our client's lead and ramp down our staff. In a contractor role there is no guarantee of hours or paid training. This would be more of a W2 role, and this type of role may be a better fit for you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

I love working at Omni Interactions!

I love working at Omni Interactions. The gig I work is AMAZING, schedule is flexible and management is supportive!!! I appreciate everyone at Omni Interactions and plan on staying as long as possible! I highly recommend Omni Interactions!

Pros

Flexible Scheduling, No Commute, and Great Pay

Excellent Company && People

I've been working with Omni for about 10 months now and am beyond happy with them. I work with the most amazing people who are there to support you and strive to make sure you acheive greatness. I started out as a GBA and have been able to climb up the ladder as a SME, LXG, and now GSA. This company truly cares about their employees and seeing them succeed. I love the flexibility of scheduling and the hours that are available. They also are very understanding when out of control life situations happen which is a huge plus. I'm very happy with Omni and hope to continue with them for many many years.

30 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience being a business owner on the Omni Platform. We are people first with a culture second to none. Your experience is the Omni Way! We want our community to know Omni cares and wants you to grow and flourish! Omni also understands life happens. We offer our GBA's the flexibility to work when it works for them. It is important to have a work / life balance! Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope you remain a part of the Omni Platform for a long time!

Omni gives the opportunity to have a work-life balance. i love working from home in my own comfort ! Love Love Love working for Omni ! cant wait to see what the future holds

Pros

work from home

30 September 2022
Your experience is the Omni Way! It is important to us that our GBA's have a work / life balance. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you remain a GBA with Omni for a long time. Great things are happening at Omni and we are excited you are a part of it!

Not structured

Management immature and really don’t know what they are doing. You can make your own hours that’s the only good thing but poor leadership and training !

27 September 2022
We see your experience working as an LXG with Omni was not the Omni way. We value the feedback we receive and appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. What can we do differently? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The feedback you share will helps us work towards making the necessary changes so this is not the experience of an other GBA / LXG. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Poor leadership

I am on my 3rd gig with Omni. Before I get the automated response, I am fully aware at this point that this is an independent contractor position. During the pandemic, omni was great. I didn’t love the project I was on, but it tolerable and doable. We were paid well, had incentives, and never once had trouble getting hours. They have now changed their pay structure, and after 2 years I currently make less than I did when I first contracted with them. 75% of the year, we fight for hours. Literally fight. Most weeks, you won’t get enough hours to even meet their minimum requirement. There have been multiple occasions where, omni states that call volume dropped so much that they need to remove all hours, and re release a more limited amount for you to pick from. They’ll give you an hour or less notice of this, and you’ll only find out if you are lucky enough to have checked teams. They won’t email you. Then they’ll promise that if it ever happens again, you’ll get more notice. But it does happen again, and you again get no notice. Don’t even bother asking your GSAs for help. They will belittle you and embarrass you. Don’t bother asking your project manager anything, you’ll never hear from them either. Not sure what changed in leadership within the past 2 years, but this company has gone so downhill. It had, and still has, GREAT potential. But right now, no. I’m not sure if it would help if they switched to pay per minute like one of their thriving competitors. I don’t know. Hopefully sooner rather than later, they figure it out and can keep more clients.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

No longer a people first company

28 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA with Omni. Omni is people first and your experience is not the Omni Way! We also want to assure you the responses here are not automated. We have a team that reads all the reviews and responds as needed. Omni did experience growing pains, but we are making positive changes every day. We hope you can see these changes. We would love to gather more feedback from you and encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. The more details we can gather, the quicker we can focus on areas that still need change. Please be assured this will not affect your role with Omni. Our GBA's know better than anyone where change is needed and what is working. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Flexible and Fair

When I first started with Omni it was a little hectic; however, I put my nose to the grind and started to learn anything and everything to succeed. They provided you with the tools needed to succeed. It is a business relationship so you need to also put in the time if you want to improve.

26 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni truly is people first with a culture second to none. As an organization, we’ve experienced growing paints. One of our key initiatives for 2022 is communication. We are actively adding more communications at every stage of your journey as a business owner. Our goal is for these additional communication points to help you understand expectations, your journey / roadmap of your first 3 months, and guide you to where you should be every day. In return, you have the knowledge & confidence to help yourself succeed. This is your business & Omni is here to help you grow it beyond your wildest expectations! We are happy that you used the tools we provided to assure your success! We encourage peer to peer support also as our GBA's know best! Being a business owner with Omni does require ownership and stepping up to the plate to succeed. It does have many perks like selecting your own hours giving you a work / life balance, lots of flexibility and tax benefits. We encourage you to contact a tax expert for the tax benefits as Omni is not a tax expert! Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope you remain a GBA with Omni for a long time.

Productive place of work with tons of support.

I’ve been with Omni for almost a year now and the experience has been the exceptionable. I honestly can’t express any personal complaints because I don’t have any. If I ever need assistance it comes fast. My pay is always what it should be and the hours are picking up. Omni is responsible, professional, and most importantly supportive. This is the best gig I have ever had. Getting to work is always a breeze.

24 September 2022
Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA's! Thank you for sharing your experience. Your experience is the Omni Way! We want our GBA's to feel supported so they can focus on the clients' customers. We are happy to see this is your experience! We hope you remain a part of the Omni Platform for a long time. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Flexible schedule but terrible communication

The communication with this job is terrible. Job titles done changed a million times. The compensation change from $17 to $11.50 with last minute notice. The taken away hrs to work to make money. DO NOT WORK HERE!. A waste of time.

23 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. We did have some road bumps in the past but are making changes every day. What can we do differently, so this is not the experience of another GBA? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any details you are comfortable sharing. We ask that you also include details regarding being cut from $17 an hour to $11.50. We are not aware of any contracts with a $11.50 hourly pay rate, and we want to investigate this. If you feel you were not paid properly, it is important to Omni that this is investigated. When Omni partners with clients, they advise us of the hours they need our GBA's to assist with their customers. If this needs to change, Omni has no choice but to follow their lead. We are working closely with clients to assure you we are providing accurate information to our GBA's. Keep in mind this is a contractor role and hours are not guaranteed. We do encourage you to partner with other companies who provide contractor roles to help you meet the weekly revenue you need to provide for yourself and / or your family. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience working on the Omni Platform.

Very team oriented

Omni is a great place to work for a true work/life balance. The schedule is very flexible and the support is terrific. Omni is definitely an environment designed for individuals to thrive, but you are also able to get a sense of belonging to a team.

Pros

Work/life balance, flexible scheduling, pay is impacted directly by your performance and uncapped!

Cons

1099 worker so you must understand that you are self employed and responsible for your taxes.

23 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback on working as a GBA with Omni. We value the feedback we receive! At Omni we know how important it is to have a flexible schedule that fits into your life. We want your work to fit into your life not your life into your work. Being a business owner can have its benefits. We tend to think because there are not "typical" benefits, there are no benefits. As an independent contractor, you are in control of your income and success. We encourage and empower our GBA's to be the best they can be! Thank you again for sharing your experience!

Flexibility to work when I want and Options of advancement with a Great Family of Support

I finally found a job that I love doing with a company that I love working with! Omni has changed my work days for the better with the ability to schedule my own shifts and take breaks when I want! I enjoy working along side my Omni Family and we work together and support each other when we need help. They offer upskilling to advance and learn more in order to have more options and give incentives/bonuses relating to the skill level you reach. The most enjoyable part of my job is when assisting someone that is having an issue and solving the problem to hear the smile on their face!

23 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our Omni Indeed Business Page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We are excited you found a job you love doing. Customer service can be one of the hardest jobs there is but if you love it, that makes every day great! Attitude is everything in this role. You are so correct when you say, "assisting someone that is having an issue and solving the problem to hear the smile on their face!" This makes you a Rock Star GBA! We are happy to have you as part of the Omni Family and hope you remain a GBA for a long time. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

The honest truth...

My partnership with Omni started out a bit rocky in May, 2022 but after all the bumps in the road, I have to say that Omni is turning out to be one of the best home-based companies I've worked for!! They made a commitment to us that things would get better, hour-wise, and it definitely has. I am super glad I stuck with them! Besides the obvious reasons for wanting to work from home, which is all valid and great, I enjoy having the opportunity to meet people on my team and be friends with people from all over the US! Omni allows us to step up and help our peers if we want! They also bring us together by planning company-wide activities we can choose to participate in. So far it's been a great place to work! #servicetothemoon

Pros

Relaxed and fun atmosphere, they listen

Cons

Sometimes the scheduling but getting better

22 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on our Indeed Business page. We review all the feedback we receive from our GBA community. Your feedback helps us know what is working and where change is needed. To read your journey with Omni is our true story. We did have a few bumps, but we were quick to look at how we could make those changes. We are thankful you trusted us and stayed with us for the ride! Omni is people first and we are happy you are part of the Omni Family! Thank you again for taking the time to share your story!

Work from home with all the support you need!

Last year I was very interested in starting my first remote work opportunity and I am so happy I found Omni! I currently work on a team with very supportive colleagues and leadership who will always look out for my best interests. Working remotely allows you to make the best plan for yourself and manage your time effectively, while maintaining an outstanding Work-Life balance! If you want to get started in a Remote Working atmosphere, I highly recommend Omni Interactions.

Pros

Supportive Leadership

23 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding working as a GBA with Omni Interactions. We read each review and value the feedback we receive from our GBA community. We are excited you joined the Omni Family. Coming to Omni without experience in the work from home world was a great choice. We encourage and empower our GBA's to grow and be the best they can be. We know having a supportive leadership team will make the transition a smooth one. We encourage peer to peer support because who knows better than those working beside you! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We hope you remain a part of the Omni Community for a long time!

Work life balance is top tier

I really appreciate working with Omni. It has its ups and downs at times, but what place doesn't? As a mother of 2 toddlers, I feel empowered by being able to be there for my children and making money at the same time. You get to make your own schedule and the hours are very flexible . I live 4 states away from my family, so I am always traveling. I get to take my job with me and work from wherever I want. The pay is great also, especially when you do not have to pay for gas to get to work. I feel extremely blessed to have found Omni.

Pros

flexible schedule, good compensation

Cons

could have better training

23 September 2022
Thank you for posting a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We know having flexibility is important to our GBA's. We want you to have a work / life balance. As an organization, we’ve experienced growing pains. We have made some changes and we hope you are experiencing the changes. If you are still seeing a need for change, what can we do differently? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more feedback we can gather, the quicker we can work to make your experience the Omni Way! This is your business & Omni is here to help you grow it beyond your wildest expectations! Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Great company with an awesome culture!

As a GBA with Omni it's possible to achieve the work-life balance that is needed. It's completely customizable to your needs. The training is thorough enough that I felt confident to start production. The culture is the most positive one I have ever been a part of!

22 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback while working as a Compliance Specialist on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this is your experience! Omni’s leadership knows being a people first company is the way to be. We believe in treating everyone how we would want to be treated. We know how important it is to empower and encourage our contractors. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope you remain a part of the Omni Platform for a long time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni Interactions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Omni Interactions, Inc.