Onestaff Employee Reviews

productive and fun at work
Picker/Packer/Despatch (Former Employee) –  40 Neales, East Tamaki, Auckland, NZ13 September 2019
Onestaff and Mitek, never let me feel that I am just their employee, they made me feel that I am part of their family. Though my work was very hard, they made me feel it easy because they are so approachable and helpful in every way.
Great Company
Receptionist / Administration (Former Employee) –  Hydraulink Taranaki5 July 2019
Had a great time while working with Onestaff, always friendly and helpful. Placed into contract within days of signing up with OneStaff. Great onsite follow up.
Pros
Additional PPE
Cons
nil
good career start
labourer (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury3 July 2019
OneStaff is a very formal company, the staff here are very kind and helpful. OneStaff has provided me with 3 jobs. The first job was to repackage in a biscuit factory (one day). The second job was to move the wallboard (2 days). The third job was a sawl operator.

I think the colleagues in the third company are the most enthusiastic and embarrassed. I feel very happy with them. The work is relatively simple and everyone who works there pays attention to their health and safety and also reminds and helps others to avoid harm. Health and safety are the most important.
The hardest part of the job is that the weather is too cold. Even if I wear the gloves ,some time my hands still feel cold in the morning Maybe because I was born in the tropics. The happiest thing is the weekend after Friday afternoon..
Pros
good health and safety and good working time (don't have long hours working))
Cons
some time a book something to do when OneStaff told me have some job.
really friendly staff great work environment.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Petone, Wellington28 October 2018
One staff Petone is a very good place if you're looking to find work or get back into the work force, the staff there are very friendly and keep you up to date with jobs always, very happy with my time there.
I really want to work in New Zealand for the opportunity for my family and to be a good worker to my employer
Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Any part of nz10 October 2018
Being able to put up scaffolds, rigs, guard rails and planks securely is integral in the job of a Scaffolder. This is so, as many work crews, construction workers and engineers will use this to access or lay foundations for buildings, or stages. They can be found on restoration jobs for old buildings, churches, bridges, power stations, or even major events. Scaffolders must be willing to work anywhere, anytime for however long it might take.
In scaffolding there are three main responsibilities; as the charge hand, fixer and labourer. Each plays an important part in the various areas of scaffolding. The time, place and demands of this job varies and like many manual work; the pay might be according to hours worked or by the project. Safety is key in this profession and professionals must wear harnesses, helmets, and other safety gear.
A Scaffolder usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Creating a safety net and guard rails for construction workers
• Delivering scaffolding equipment to job sites
• Attaching scaffolding equipment to a building
• Following the necessary safety guidelines
• Checking for weak areas and damage
• Making sure measurements are correct
Orora
Corrugator (Former Employee) –  Napier, Hawke's Bay30 September 2018
I loved it at Onestaff they gave a lot of new opportunities, to gain new work experience.

Would love to go back with them, if there were immediate permanent jobs available
Avis sur OneStaff
Intérimaire (Former Employee) –  christchurch18 September 2018
Cette agence intérimaire donne tout son possible pour vous trouvez du travail
The Best
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Bay of Plenty14 July 2018
OneSaff is the best recruiting agency there is period! I can't state names but the TGA OneStaff crew are the best. They've helped me as much as they can. I left 4-5 months ago due to a lot of problems at home and have recently been in contact with OneStaff and they happily took me back on as an Employee. I didn't even ask for my job back, I simply messaged them and they asked me if i wanted a job! The best I tell ya!
Pros
Long hours, Frequent work, best staff, all round good employer
Cons
nothing I can think of anyway
Consistent, Helpful & Reliable
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Grey Lynn, Auckland25 May 2018
Had dealings with Onestaff Grey Lynn, Excellent company with great staff! I was entering a new industry and Ellyse from Onestaff gave me that opportunity to demonstrate my ability along with the utmost assistance with all my tedious little administrative requests all the way to the successful completion of my assignment. Thanks Ellyse & Onestaff if ever I would like a temp assignment in the future you will be my first port of call.
Pros
Prompt assistance from Agent
Cons
Payroll Communication
Employee, Worker
Full time, Temp (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay25 February 2018
Great Employment and Employee handling
And great employment, job outcomes,

Had a great roll working for Hastings District Council
Dealing with Intersections, Parks and Reserves.
they want you to slave your butt off why they do nothing
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury14 January 2018
dont work at one staff as it was cover staff a few moons ago they have no respect for anyone they just want you to work as much hours as you can to make them the big money soon as something comes up they act all silly i went in there and after doing all the paper work they said i cant do any work for them i asked why and they could not tell me never mind i got to keep a nice brand new pair off work boots and i walked out off there knowing there are way better recruitment places out there that ended up giving me work so anyone out there want a fair deal and a great work place with out the stress go to trade staff all Advanced Personnel you will get treated nicer and not used and played
Pros
nothing
Cons
money hungry
New skills
Driver/Labourer (Current Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay15 December 2017
Have kept me working in good jobs. Inducted for different companies and never been without work for more than 2 days. Friendly staff working together to keep you working. Would recommend the Hastings crew to anyone that wants a variety of new experiences.
Pros
Working for good clients
poor
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Wellington13 July 2017
Start off okay untill you turn down a shift for any reason then little work if contact can be made then to no work no contact from staff to workers, blame all problems on you poor gear given to staff to use better to buy own gear and use also made to pay for gear and return gear for leave to be given
Cons
no hours certain, have to return gear to get leave, poor communication
Love working
Filter cleaning (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato10 July 2017
This company good to work for they have help me since I sign up with the company and recommend them .Good staff good people good out come .Thank u very much
casual labour
Casual/temporary work (Current Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty11 June 2017
One Staff is an amazing company and head hunter, they've found work for me almost every day of the week.
I even made became good friends with the guys from One Staff.
They've even found me work to do when there was no work for nightshift at EastPack
Pros
always calls me when they have a job
Flexible job agency
Labourer (Former Employee) –  New Zealand17 January 2017
Job agency with a wide variety of jobs available. Offer decent wage and hours depending on client. Job agents work hard to find suitable jobs. Can be periods without work
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Periods without work
constant work
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  Botany Junction, Auckland11 November 2016
Always had work every week was a good enviroment to work in fun people who always looked out for others with the company i was refurred to
Pros
good working enviroment
Cons
Not good at all time wasters
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury4 September 2016
One staff are not a good at all time wasters I would never work for them there are much better recruiting places out there then one staff they are all brown noises
Pros
Nouthing
Cons
Brown noises
awesome
Day at work taking on any job required from top soiling and grass seeding on worked areas assisting where possible with water and sewer connections i feel time management could of been handled better co worker were good to work with learn t a lot from them different type of job to what i have been doing, best thing i got out of it was working normal hours as all i have ever done is shift work 12hour shifts 4 on 4 off was last pattern which i have done for over 20 years
Pros
awesome hours to work and rest
Cons
N/a
Good recruitment agency
Temp Work (Current Employee) –  Palmerston North, N7 January 2016
typical day at work - doing a nite shift
what I have learned is a lot of patience and new skills
management has been really polite and helpful
my co-workers have been a good bunch of people to work with
hardest part would be sometimes the location of the job
enjoyable part would be getting a assignment that I know I can be successful at.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
not being able to continue with a job that i like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onestaff. Our community is ready to answer.