Onestaff
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Onestaff Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
Onestaff and Mitek, never let me feel that I am just their employee, they made me feel that I am part of their family. Though my work was very hard, they made me feel it easy because they are so approachable and helpful in every way.
Working for OneStaff for My Food Bag was an experience I wouldn't wish upon anyone else. The new OneStaff supervisors ego at Riccarton branch constantly got in the way of employees being able to find any joy in gruelling shifts and constant talk behind employees backs between the supervisors was belittling and detrimental to ones self confidence. Supervisors were constantly condescending and putting in extra work and effort always went unappreciated. The workplace culture is rather sad. No banter or smiling faces constantly made working in the chiller more painful than it already was. This was simply due to the fact that you would get yelled at for talking to another person although you MUST stand next to that person as your job doesn't require you to move and considering it is a physical job and conversation doesn't have any effect on work effort, I think it's rather cruel. The only positives I have about this job was how easy it was to apply for work (probably because of the rate people drop the job) and the pay was convenient.
Pros
One free orange juice every three weeks.
Cons
Long gruelling hours with no definitive finishing time. Patronising staff.