Onestaff

Onestaff Employee Review

good career start
labourer (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury3 July 2019
OneStaff is a very formal company, the staff here are very kind and helpful. OneStaff has provided me with 3 jobs. The first job was to repackage in a biscuit factory (one day). The second job was to move the wallboard (2 days). The third job was a sawl operator.

I think the colleagues in the third company are the most enthusiastic and embarrassed. I feel very happy with them. The work is relatively simple and everyone who works there pays attention to their health and safety and also reminds and helps others to avoid harm. Health and safety are the most important.
The hardest part of the job is that the weather is too cold. Even if I wear the gloves ,some time my hands still feel cold in the morning Maybe because I was born in the tropics. The happiest thing is the weekend after Friday afternoon..
Pros
good health and safety and good working time (don't have long hours working))
Cons
some time a book something to do when OneStaff told me have some job.

Other Onestaff Employee Reviews

Health and Safety are most important
Painting Assistant/QC Painting (Current Employee) –  Addington, Canterbury15 December 2019
Nice agency to find a job in New Zealand. Free Personal Protective Equipments for there employees. Nice office located in Christchurch Central. The Consultants are friendly and nice whatever your ethinicity.
Pros
Free PPE
Cons
Stagnant Career
Productive workplace
Contractor for temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  2/5 Norton Road Frankton Hamilton24 November 2019
I have learned and matured Team skills, communication skills, hazard reconciliation. The management is really good and helps new clients to find their place, the hardest part of working there is the uncertainty in the beginning whereas the best part is experiencing new things and finding out what you dislike/like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onestaff. Our community is ready to answer.