Onestaff Employee Review

The Best
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Bay of Plenty14 July 2018
OneSaff is the best recruiting agency there is period! I can't state names but the TGA OneStaff crew are the best. They've helped me as much as they can. I left 4-5 months ago due to a lot of problems at home and have recently been in contact with OneStaff and they happily took me back on as an Employee. I didn't even ask for my job back, I simply messaged them and they asked me if i wanted a job! The best I tell ya!
Pros
Long hours, Frequent work, best staff, all round good employer
Cons
nothing I can think of anyway

Other Onestaff Employee Reviews

Health and Safety are most important
Painting Assistant/QC Painting (Current Employee) –  Addington, Canterbury15 December 2019
Nice agency to find a job in New Zealand. Free Personal Protective Equipments for there employees. Nice office located in Christchurch Central. The Consultants are friendly and nice whatever your ethinicity.
Pros
Free PPE
Cons
Stagnant Career
Productive workplace
Contractor for temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  2/5 Norton Road Frankton Hamilton24 November 2019
I have learned and matured Team skills, communication skills, hazard reconciliation. The management is really good and helps new clients to find their place, the hardest part of working there is the uncertainty in the beginning whereas the best part is experiencing new things and finding out what you dislike/like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onestaff. Our community is ready to answer.