Onestaff Employee Review

Consistent, Helpful & Reliable
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Grey Lynn, Auckland25 May 2018
Had dealings with Onestaff Grey Lynn, Excellent company with great staff! I was entering a new industry and Ellyse from Onestaff gave me that opportunity to demonstrate my ability along with the utmost assistance with all my tedious little administrative requests all the way to the successful completion of my assignment. Thanks Ellyse & Onestaff if ever I would like a temp assignment in the future you will be my first port of call.
Pros
Prompt assistance from Agent
Cons
Payroll Communication

Other Onestaff Employee Reviews

Health and Safety are most important
Painting Assistant/QC Painting (Current Employee) –  Addington, Canterbury15 December 2019
Nice agency to find a job in New Zealand. Free Personal Protective Equipments for there employees. Nice office located in Christchurch Central. The Consultants are friendly and nice whatever your ethinicity.
Pros
Free PPE
Cons
Stagnant Career
Productive workplace
Contractor for temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  2/5 Norton Road Frankton Hamilton24 November 2019
I have learned and matured Team skills, communication skills, hazard reconciliation. The management is really good and helps new clients to find their place, the hardest part of working there is the uncertainty in the beginning whereas the best part is experiencing new things and finding out what you dislike/like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onestaff. Our community is ready to answer.