Onestaff Employee Review

productive and fun at work
Picker/Packer/Despatch (Former Employee) –  40 Neales, East Tamaki, Auckland, NZ13 September 2019
Onestaff and Mitek, never let me feel that I am just their employee, they made me feel that I am part of their family. Though my work was very hard, they made me feel it easy because they are so approachable and helpful in every way.

Other Onestaff Employee Reviews

Health and Safety are most important
Painting Assistant/QC Painting (Current Employee) –  Addington, Canterbury15 December 2019
Nice agency to find a job in New Zealand. Free Personal Protective Equipments for there employees. Nice office located in Christchurch Central. The Consultants are friendly and nice whatever your ethinicity.
Pros
Free PPE
Cons
Stagnant Career
Productive workplace
Contractor for temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  2/5 Norton Road Frankton Hamilton24 November 2019
I have learned and matured Team skills, communication skills, hazard reconciliation. The management is really good and helps new clients to find their place, the hardest part of working there is the uncertainty in the beginning whereas the best part is experiencing new things and finding out what you dislike/like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onestaff. Our community is ready to answer.