Onestaff
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Onestaff Employee Review

really friendly staff great work environment.

28 October 2018
One staff Petone is a very good place if you're looking to find work or get back into the work force, the staff there are very friendly and keep you up to date with jobs always, very happy with my time there.
3 April 2020
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Wellington
At first i thought Onestaff was a great company to work for, Very friendly staff all to happy to chat and help you succeed but then management changed and things started going down the toilet. Remember as this is a temp agency The clients are the ones that call the shots and you could be dropped for something as simple as making one mistake on your first day into an "ongoing assignment" without having the chance to learn from that mistake. Also the lack of transparency in assignments (they had start times but no finish times), fluctuating work hours week by week and low pay where not enough to live on. While temp agencies might suit students or people on the benny who are otherwise actively looking for full time work temping in itself is not a viable or wise career choice, luckily for me i have secured full time employment (via my own means) where you have the chance to learn from your mistakes, set start and finish times and no more fear of being thrown under a bus for one mistake on your first day.
3 July 2019
labourer (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
OneStaff is a very formal company, the staff here are very kind and helpful. OneStaff has provided me with 3 jobs. The first job was to repackage in a biscuit factory (one day). The second job was to move the wallboard (2 days). The third job was a sawl operator.

I think the colleagues in the third company are the most enthusiastic and embarrassed. I feel very happy with them. The work is relatively simple and everyone who works there pays attention to their health and safety and also reminds and helps others to avoid harm. Health and safety are the most important.

The hardest part of the job is that the weather is too cold. Even if I wear the gloves ,some time my hands still feel cold in the morning Maybe because I was born in the tropics. The happiest thing is the weekend after Friday afternoon..
Pros
good health and safety and good working time (don't have long hours working))
Cons
some time a book something to do when OneStaff told me have some job.
6 October 2018
General Labourer (Current Employee) - New Plymouth, Taranaki
not a bad company, management and job management need work, also little to no job security in attaining work unnder a zero hour on call contract, that is all