Overland Footwear
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Overland Footwear Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
This job I began as a sales associate and moved up to be stock coordinator. This means I was in charge of delegating what each store received and sent out based on their sales to keep the stores customers getting what they were after.
The best part of the job was the people that I worked with. the discounts were bloody awesome, and you can get bonuses if you work hard and make all of the targets and ratios.
Pros
bonuses, coworkers
Cons
Pressure to make targets, pay wasn't great
Fantastic workplace. Easily one of the best in NZ The attitude and culture within the whole company is second to none. Was very tough to leave
Learnt more about Customer Service. How to meet the customers needs was a major for this company also making the Customers feel welcome once they enter into the store.
Pros
Discounts for Staff
Cons
Not enough staff to cover other staff
Always a busy environment and always something to be achieved. If you've ever thought your customer skills were great, the staff at Overland will show you it's possible to go the extra mile. Overland goes above and beyond in all aspects to ensure that everyone including the staff, have a good experience.
Pros
Bonuses
Working at what I would say was the busiest Overland branch throughout the country, meant that every day was extremely productive, which would make time fly. A typical day would consist of providing the absolute best service to every customer who walked through the door, and ensuring that all footwear was on display at all times- which was rather time consuming with our high inventory turnover rate. My time at Overland taught me how to provide an extremely high level of customer service, and also a number of different selling tips.
Pros
Staff discounts, bonuses, and team bonding outside the workplace.