Overland Footwear
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Overland Footwear Employee Review

friendly and fun work environment

17 December 2017
The best part of the job was the people that I worked with. the discounts were bloody awesome, and you can get bonuses if you work hard and make all of the targets and ratios.
Pros
bonuses, coworkers
Cons
Pressure to make targets, pay wasn't great
19 September 2015
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland
Always a busy environment and always something to be achieved. If you've ever thought your customer skills were great, the staff at Overland will show you it's possible to go the extra mile. Overland goes above and beyond in all aspects to ensure that everyone including the staff, have a good experience.
Pros
Bonuses
8 July 2015
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland, New Zealand
Working at what I would say was the busiest Overland branch throughout the country, meant that every day was extremely productive, which would make time fly. A typical day would consist of providing the absolute best service to every customer who walked through the door, and ensuring that all footwear was on display at all times- which was rather time consuming with our high inventory turnover rate. My time at Overland taught me how to provide an extremely high level of customer service, and also a number of different selling tips.
Pros
Staff discounts, bonuses, and team bonding outside the workplace.
17 January 2019
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Auckland New Zealand
This job I began as a sales associate and moved up to be stock coordinator. This means I was in charge of delegating what each store received and sent out based on their sales to keep the stores customers getting what they were after.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Overland Footwear. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7