Pagani
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pagani Employee Reviews

Good environment
Typical retail store with a group of girls who are just trying to make budget. I enjoyed having to pick clothes out for customers with special events. The hardest part about this job was I was young when I joined and I didn't feel management took care of their employers.
Pros
Discounts
Typical Retail Job
Have to be extremely customer focused - chatty, helpful, outgoing and able to upsell. Have to actually care about fashion and what looks good on people, know how to dress for occasions etc.

Feel guilty selling such expensive items when the quality is so bad

Monthly mystery shoppers, heaps of pressure to meet KPI's and personal sales targets. Things such as sick days and annual leave are hard to get, shifts are either really short (3 hrs) or long (8 hours) and you are working alone for all of the morning and afternoon.

Uniform policy is strict, have to look dressy. No jeans, no casual shoes, have to wear makeup and wear clothing that is what they are currently selling. This company overall is very strict about everything so be prepared to follow the policy even when its unreasonable.

I was unfortunately working alongside a terrible manager and bunch of girls and management did not care about any problems that i had.

Minimum Wage with no chance of pay rise, ''bonus'' extremely rare unless your store is doing well and never much anyway.
Pros
Staff Discount 50%
Cons
Too many
Good team fun enviourment
I enjoyed working here although the salary and benefits were not that great, the people were amazing to work with and the work enviourment was fantastic i believe they do underpay their staff though.
Pros
The people and the enviourment
Cons
Long hours for minimum pay
Not good
The bad: While I worked at pagani I had a new manager every few months because there was such a high turnover rate. The regional manager was horrible and everyone was scared of her. At times I had to work all day with no breaks because we were understaffed. I had to close the store to run to the bathroom. I was also on minimum wage, despite doing a lot of jobs that weren't on my contract.

Like someone else said, we had monthly incentives that made us strive to sell a certain product, or the most of a certain clothing type. This was really fun. The people I worked with were nice, but none of them stayed long as the company doesn't value it's staff. We also got bonuses if our store met it's sales target for the week. Unfortunately our targets were really high and we hardly met them.
Pros
Bonus system, incentives, job progress
Cons
Poor pay, understaffed, staff poorly looked after
Productive work incentives.
If we had a certain item that head office wanted us to up-sell we would run an incentive to see who could sell the most. We all had a fun time selling the items and we were keeping up with our KPI's.
Pros
Good working environment
Amazing Workplace!
Pagani was an awesome place to start my retail career! I loved everything about it. My manager at the time made meeting sales targets fun rather than stressful, I only worked with 2 other people and they were just awesome people.
Fun Place to Work
Pagani is a fun place to work, but I probably wouldn't choose to work there again. The management is really terrible and the company doesn't care about their staff.