Apply and be the best person they can be. be very honest
I got hired threw salvation army course they were getting people ready for work and I got hired at pain save moorhouse
Punctuality, work experience, responsibility of workspace and a determination to do your job well and safely
By any skills they got and commitment they put into the job
Unless applying for a Management or Higher position which require qualifications and/or experience, they generally hire people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Young, old, shy, confident etc. They receive 10s - 100s of applications a month so try to highlight your work ethic, customer service and willingness to learn new skills. Each Pak'NSave store is locally owned and operated, so each interviewing and hiring process will be different. Good luck.
Some PNS stores require you to fill out a form you pick up at the front desk and hand back in, other times you have to apply once they have a job opening advertised on the Foodstuffs website. Unless it's for a specific job and they need someone who has experience as a Manager or Buyer, PNS hires people from all walks of life for assistant jobs.
- Does PAK'nSAVE have a staff discount? How much is PAK'nSAVE’s staff discount?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at PAK'nSAVE?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at PAK'nSAVE?6 people answered
- Does PAK'nSAVE require a background check? What kind of background check does PAK'nSAVE do?6 people answered
- What is the company culture like at PAK'nSAVE?5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at PAK'nSAVE?5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at PAK'nSAVE?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at PAK'nSAVE?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PAK'nSAVE?5 people answered
- If you were to leave PAK'nSAVE, what would be the reason?4 people answered