Palantir Technologies Employee Reviews

Great task freedom, lacking managerial sync
Business Development Mission Specialist (Former Employee) –  McLean, VA1 May 2018
Palantir is an amazing place to work with slight disconnect between government division in DC and the rest of the corporate groups. Management did encourage open communication except when it comes to what may not be going according to plan. I greatly appreciate the collaborative environment for accomplishing projects and tasks. I Highly disagree with perception of communicating an open door policy where the management does not communicate what needs work or correction.
Pros
Cross Communication within business group, efficient cooperation, All the Perks
Cons
Cross Communication outside of business group, Poor Managerial communication on on-boarding progress
Big Company
Recruiting Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA24 April 2018
This place is a big company and I was greatful to have been given the chance to work there. If I were asked to go back I deffinately would go back no questions asked.
Incredibly Rewarding, Challenging
Forward Deployed Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC20 March 2018
Very challenging job, but also very rewarding. Benefits are nice: three meals a day, good health care, great salaries, company stock. People are very nice and intelligent as well. Hours are rough.
Work Life
Network Security Operation Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, GY2 September 2017
Slow paced environment with free food. Hardest part of the job was trying not to get bored. When we built the system it rarely had errors so no work to be done
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor management
A true team environment, always supported.
Consultant/Senior Field Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NY29 August 2017
Mission oriented work on a team of like-minded motivated professionals. Task oriented and everyone rises to the level of their skills to provide clients with unique solutions.
After working on ten projects in varied industries, I learned that I have the ability to quickly absorb the needs of users and iterate our products as necessary. My greatest strengths are people facing, with the ability to establish trusted relationships and collect information to keep our team adaptable to needs.
Our organization is very flat and you are rarely managed. You are a trusted member of the team and complete tasks autonomously, while syncing with the team to improvise strategies.
When not traveling, we are provided catered meals, group events and the freedom to balance your work and life.
Frequent travel can be a challenge, especially during surges with new contracts.
Solving clients biggest problems and working with people who drive success.
Great Job
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA5 January 2017
I loved working at Palantir and am grateful for the valuable work experience I gain through my employment there. They have a great company culture.
Benefits/Perks are pretty great with fun things to do around the office
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DC1 November 2016
Be prepared to work many hours, they don't have enough personnel & may get overworked depending on the position. Promotion depends on who you know and if favored by upper management.
Pros
Catered breakfast/lunch/dinner. Chiro and masseuse on-site.
Cons
No 401k company matching. Overworked and underpaid compared to other companies.
Productive and fun working environment
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Ho Chi Minh21 June 2016
Anduin Transactions is a good working environment where you can contribute and reach your goal both in life and work. On a contrary, it's a startup company so the job security is not very stable.
Pros
Free snack, medical health insurance, ...
Cons
Startup company
Not great.
Real Estate Team (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA22 May 2016
Can be a challenging place to work. Large organization, but provides no mentoring, no real path of advancement, and difficult personalities who can't manage well a large corporation.
Intellectual's Paradise
IT Technician(Contracted) (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA10 May 2016
The work environment is incomparable to any other job that I have had in the past. The company truly wants you to feel free and challenged at the same time. If you ever get offered a internship there, do not ignore it.
Pros
Working there
Cons
Not Working There
Fun Work place
Infrastructure Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA21 April 2016
Great people and very helpful colleagues.
Very Autonomous environment
Really good Perks, they keep the employees happy.
Going above and beyond isn't good enough.
Facilities Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA21 July 2014
You must play the politics. And as the summary says....Its never good enough.
Pros
good food
Cons
You must play the politics. Hard works means nothing.
I thourghly enjoyed working at Palantir
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA8 May 2013
Palantir is a great company with great people. Besides all the amazing Google-like perks, the people are amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palantir Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.