Pall Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Administration poses as a hindrance to scientific advancement. The disconnect between the tru purpose of science as a beneficiary of humanity and the corrupting monetary advancement puts every corporation, including Pall, at odds with the idea of industriousness and it clashes with who we really are. It is a nurture-nature clash where these men cannot see beyond their noses and decide to let the young go in the pursued of a deluding change. A change that is right in front of their noses.
Pros
The excitement of science
Cons
The stack people on their backs for vain pursuits
This company is absolutely horrible. Leadership is absent in every capacity except for periodic physical presence. Corporate leaders will travel to the New Port Richey plant just to fix the same issues they have been trying to fix for years. Total lack of accountability at all levels, unethical management decisions, good ol’ boys mentality, and plain racism make this company a disaster. Do not work here and do not fall for anything promised in an interview.
A good company to work for . Cutting edge within in their industry. Opportunity for personal development. World class manufacturing environment. Supportive management structure.
Ich habe die Möglichkeit, drei Monate als Kunde zu arbeiten. Es hat ein sehr gutes und wettbewerbsfähiges Arbeitsumfeld mit viel Zusammenarbeit und intelligenten Diskussionen.
Groeiende productieomgeving met toffe collega's. Gelinkt aan de farmaceutische industrie waardoor project traag vooruitgaan. Balans werk-privé goed en relaxte atmosfeer met collega's.
Aprendí muchas cosas nuevas,la más difícil fue liderar con personas poco profecinales a nivel supervisores de piso, el cual se asia algo tenso el ambiente laboral, y la mayor satisfacción fue poder haber aportado mejoras en la planta las cuales me dan satisfacion personal y profecional mente.
I had a great time and team I worked with. I remember annual meeting with group and my leaders with warm smile. We achieved our goals, my colleagues were proactive and smart. Awesome international company.
Worked at Pall for 23 years. We went through some difficult times but that is life. Overall this company allowed me to raise my children, and gave me the opportunity to live well. I will always have fond memories of my working life there.
No ofrece crecimiento profesional y son muy pocas las opciones de capacitación interna.
Une journée type de travail commence toujours par une Conférence Call avec les Chefs de projets en présence du Directeur du Service, pour faire le point sur l'avancement des projets en cours.
- Lister les problèmes techniques survenus la veille.

- Mettre en place les actions correctives.

- Dérouler le planning de chaque Projet.

- Détecter les éventuels dérapages en temps et en coûts.

- Trouver les ressources dans le cas échéants.

- Lister les futurs Projets en prévision.

- Designer la future équipe et nommer son Chef de Projet.

- Faire le bilan de Projets Soldés.

- Traiter les questions diverses.
Will be shared later. Looking for a good opportunity in a MNC as a people manager role. Looking forward tomards the right opportunity for my future endeavour .
My job went from 50hrs/week to 80hrs/week with no urgency on hiring support to lower the workload. After 2 years at the plant I was the most senior management member because everyone else had left.
Na een lange wachttijd krijg je een uitnodiging voor een sollicitatiegesprek. Daarbij ligt de enige focus op de verdiensten. Blijkbaar zoeken ze de goedkoopste. Ze beloven je te informeren binnen een week. Kan tot meer dan een maand duren. Als ze ook zo met klanten omgaan, dan veel succes.
Pros
Je mag gratis gaan werken
Cons
Als chauffeur kan je meer verdienen
Pall is a large company that prides on having a diverse pool of people who bring all kinds of skills to the job. There is always someone who is willing to listen and help.
Management shows favoritism to the people they like, instead of the ones doing a good job. Discriminates against age. Was promised advancement within the first year. Never happened.
Pros

Ability to learn new scientific skills

Kind staff

Really good breakfast, lunch facilities

Great workspace

Cons

Poor management not dealt with by higher management regardless of how many complaints
Pall tiene un ambiente laboral agradable. Se trabaja en equipo.
Pall corporation is good company.it is life science project.good culture.learn lot of things in pall.global customers.profestional culture.supporting persons
Pall Corporation is large multi-functional business with a large product portfolio which drives to improve quality and customer satisfaction. Excellent team based work ethic with good development opportunities.
Pros
Good Benefits
A Diretoria comercial não faz gestão de pessoas, não tem suporte interno para efetuar o trabalho, o vendedor é responsável por tudo. Quando o vendedor efetua uma grande venda todos querem os méritos, porém quando o projeto não é fechado a culpa é sempre do vendedor. Uma empresa de vendas, mas o departamento de vendas não é reconhecida e sempre não tem voz a organização.
Multinacional com gestão de pessoas zero, voltada para a perseguição e coação dos colaboradores para atingir resultados, o que só traz insatisfação e um nível de estresse improdutivos. Não há estrutura de apoio ao profissionais trabalhando em campo, turnover alto em todas as áreas de interface com clientes, falta de investimento em capacitação e treinamento.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pall Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9