Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Avoid like the plague
Operator (Former Employee) –  Ilfracombe21 September 2019
Really bad management! More of a if your face fits company! Say they are more quality over quantity which is lies, if your caught not working you get in trouble. Promote people without training or family member is a manager. No such thing as confidentially within the senior or management structure as they tell everyone what is going on including operators stuff which should be private. Good pay rates and always overtime even if not correctly trained. People untrained making or testing filters. Pall ilfracombe is a avoid plant.
Disappointed in Pall
Belt Technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FL16 September 2019
Management is horrible and unorganized. Raises and career ladder are very unclear and discouraging. Pay is low for the work you have to do and the chemicals you have to deal with. They have no respect for their people. To them you are very replaceable. No value
Very great job with lots of overtime if u want
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NY30 August 2019
Loved working at the job.co workers and staff were very helpful and the company didn't mind you coming or staying for extra hours.im trying to go back to working with them as I left the state of New york
Pros
Hour lunch breaks
Leuk bedrijf in Hoegaarden bij Tienen
Operator Assembly Cleanroom (Former Employee) –  Assemblage9 August 2019
Goeie werksfeer en gezond bedrijf. Maaltijdcheques en werkbonus per kwartaal wordt extra uitbetaald.
Great team work
SUT Technician (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PR30 July 2019
Start work at 7:00 a.m.Learn how to read blue .prints and follow a steps to build with perfection a filter used for blood, water, rums, depending on costumer order. The hardest part: paperwork. The most enjoyable was your product build to the best quality.
Pros
Trainings available
Cons
no afternoon break
No life outside of pall
Shipping (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FL24 July 2019
Worked in shipping 12 hours plus per day no leadership poor moral with employees you work as a temp for a unlimited amount of time up to 2 years then when you finally do get hired on you dont get a raise until a year later
A lot of consuming hours
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, MD24 July 2019
Loved working for Pall Corporation but the hours everyday we’re every long some days worked over 10 hours just to get done was was needed for the day. Very fast paced and not organized
Manofacturing and warehouse in Pall life science Fajardo
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PR11 July 2019
My working days are one of productivity in a healthy work environment where I learned to grow as an employee and a professional. I had the opportunity to be set up and I also worked in the warehouse area in the material handling area and forklift operator.
Productive workplace with supportive team members
Intern (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya30 June 2019
Been working there as an internship student from February 2019 until May 2019. It is a good opportunity for me to gained a lot of knowledge and experiences. I have learn a lot of new things and know more about MNC culture.
Pros
A lot of activities(Sports, Celebration and Charity) provide by company
Tutor/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CT30 June 2019
The most enjoyable part of my day working with pal is the experience of working with kids and giving advice. This helped me with future experiences i had later in life.
great place to work
R&D Engineer, Research and Development (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY18 June 2019
The pharmacy was a great place to work. We focused on customer service everyday and taking care of the special needs of every patient. Wish i was still there
Loved my job
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Ilfracombe, UK31 May 2019
Typical day at work would be testing pharmaceutical filters in tanks of alcohol to see whether they were efficient for the customers. Throughout my time at Pall I was trained in different areas within the room and trained new employees.
Management changed a few times during my time at Pall but was felt comfortable approaching them if you had any questions or issues.
Worked with the most amazing people and was sad to leave my job but would love to return.
Pros
On site parking
1yr and counting
Customer Service Representative 1 (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NY22 May 2019
I've been there almost a year and the managers in customer service are great. I enjoy going to work. It's a laid back fun environment. The camaraderie amongst employees makes it great. Everyone is very helpful.
Pros
They care about your life outside of work, free gym!
Cons
The cafeteria is run buy KISS so the pricing isnt that great
Good people, favoritism
CNC Machinist/Operator (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NY20 May 2019
Laid back union shop, paid lunch, terrible benefits, management plays favorites for advancement in career i.e. not a favorite, no promotion. Laid off within 6 months
Pros
Good people, great factory
Cons
Management plays favorites big time, lay offs
nice place to work with good people
Filter Media Operator (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NY16 May 2019
I enjoyed working at Pall. The people are nice.The job was interesting. If not for the continued threat of lay offs it would be a great place.I would still be happy to work there if they called me back from most recent layoff.
Constantly fire fighting
Materials Management (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FL7 May 2019
I was appalled at the lack of accountability here in NPR. There's a lack of urgency and alot of people that have worked here for 20+ years that actively resist any type of continuous improvement whatsoever. There are meetings about meetings and nothing ever gets better. I feel for the new plant manager because he is trying to change things for the better, but gets resistance at every turn.

A general lack of leadership traits exhibited; specifically by my manager. When food is delivered, he jumps to the front of the line ahead of all of his staff. It sounds small but it's indicative of a larger, self serving pattern that emerges. Every action here is reactionary as opposed to proactive in nature and they're in real trouble.
Pros
A/c
Cons
No continuous improvement
Easy Job Once You Get The Hang of It
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD26 April 2019
Training is non-formal and often inadequate even though there's a training manual to follow. Some trainers are more thorough than others. Sometimes there's forced overtime and holidays taken away on short notice. Typical manufacturing environment. New management making lots of changes. Can be stressful at times as hourly production numbers can be impossible to attain with the quality they're looking for and old, broken down equipment. Average pay for the job. PPE must be worn. There's drama just like everywhere but most people there were nice and very helpful.
Pros
Decent benefits, overtime usually available
Cons
Short breaks, very small raises if any, no perks
cool place
manufacturing Associate (3) (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD23 April 2019
it was areally good job overall there is just no communication at all with you an managers youll never know whats going on unless you hear it from co workers
Cons
managers
Good company
Q. A. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL22 April 2019
Good company to work for. Benefits are good and there is a lot of room for improvement if you wanted to improve. Advancement is also favorable for those who aspire more.
Working making filters in charge of making sure line is running smoothly.
Assembler/Production (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FL16 April 2019
It's a fun exciting place to work, good n hard worker a good learner.i am also a people person like to solve problem. I enjoy meeting and also work as a team player,