Pandora Jewelry
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pandora Jewelry:

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Great place to work at if you love jewellery. Weekend work is a must. Being able to communicate with different nationalities who may have poor english. Do not be judgmental but confident and show empathy.
Got hired recently and have quit after working there for less than a month. There are too many things wrong with this company and management. Cons: - No commission (over worked and underpaid) - Rude/ unhelpful colleagues - Poor management (they have favourites and are rude to Casual staff) - Bad working hours (forced to work 15 days in a row during Christmas) - No Christmas party and not even a thank you email for slaving our guts - No breaks (some days I worked 6 hours in a row) Felt undervalued as managers take days to reply to emails/ text messages and don't care for the wellbeing of staff. Heard from my colleagues managers ghost you after the christmas period and don't even tell casual staff if they can continue their contract or not or thank them. The only enjoyable part of this job is the customers and going home time. Trust me, apply for a different company. The pay isn't worth the troubles.
Lovely experience working at pandora Queenstown. Manager is amazing. Really looked after their staff and amazing teamwork. Will definitely recommend to gain great customer service experience.
I loved working at pandora. I had great incentives and staff perks working here. However, during christmas times it gets very hectic and require more staff. The management can be poor. revision needs done something especially the mangers!!!
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Unpaid lunch
great work enviorement and was always happy to work the extra mile for the company and really enjoyed the staff whom i worked with. great knowledge around the company and always room to learn more
Pros
staff discount
Cons
standing for long period of time
Loved working at Pandora as it is one of the most popular jewellery stores in the world at the moment and the staff I worked with were amazing! Such a beautiful environment to work in.
The manager there was hard to work with very self centered person and the work environment was unhealthy. There was no place to sit at all, had to stand all day. The back office was small and crowded with stuff.
Pros
1% bonus only if you reach your target
Cons
half hour break only, no place to sit
Depending on orders received by our customers, i could have a day/night where i could have an order larger than normal which attention to detail is very important. On other nights if my orders are smaller i would assist other team to ensure orders went out for deliveries on time.
Pros
Getting the experience while i was still in school was a Pro for me.
Cons
Hours were long but it did not deter me from learning