Got hired recently and have quit after working there for less than a month.
There are too many things wrong with this company and management.
- No commission (over worked and underpaid)
- Rude/ unhelpful colleagues
- Poor management (they have favourites and are rude to Casual staff)
- Bad working hours (forced to work 15 days in a row during Christmas)
- No Christmas party and not even a thank you email for slaving our guts
- No breaks (some days I worked 6 hours in a row)
Felt undervalued as managers take days to reply to emails/ text messages and don't care for the wellbeing of staff. Heard from my colleagues managers ghost you after the christmas period and don't even tell casual staff if they can continue their contract or not or thank them.
The only enjoyable part of this job is the customers and going home time.
Trust me, apply for a different company. The pay isn't worth the troubles.
I loved working at pandora. I had great incentives and staff perks working here. However, during christmas times it gets very hectic and require more staff. The management can be poor. revision needs done something especially the mangers!!!