Papakura Private Hospital

Papakura Private Hospital Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Productive and fun place to work at

Was a great place to work at and lovely stuff to work along with, they were amazing special the manager she helped me alot and i learnt alot from her which helped me at home with my father, and the residents they are just amazing i couldnt rate this place better

Good management

I was working there for 3 months on my student practical. I learned a lot of the staffs. Some staffs are so helpful and support throughout the time I was there. The CEO and the manager was very nice and caring, they really support me with the time I was there. The charge Nurse and some of the Registered nurse were so nice and and helpful. the management then was very good, but I am not sure now as I heard the Home has being sold to another owner. Overall my experience was good.

Productive enviroment. Safe and structured

A typical work day would start with a short de-briefing of the night shift.Where we would learn what the clients were like the night before, or during that day, depending on the shift. management were always more than happy to answer any questions or assist in any way possible whilst giving helpful advice. My co-workers were always helpful and helped make every shift fun.

Pros

Free lunch if asked to stay late at short notices

Cons

Tiring long hours

It was only work experience as part of my course

I felt the staff members were patient and happy to help and show us what was expected of us in the position of care giving. I would of gone back there to do more work experience with the hope of getting a job if it wasn't for a personal problem that caused me to leave the course and the city I was residing at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Papakura Private Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Papakura Private Hospital Reviews by Location