Papakura Private Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Papakura Private Hospital Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews
Was a great place to work at and lovely stuff to work along with, they were amazing special the manager she helped me alot and i learnt alot from her which helped me at home with my father, and the residents they are just amazing i couldnt rate this place better
I was working there for 3 months on my student practical. I learned a lot of the staffs. Some staffs are so helpful and support throughout the time I was there. The CEO and the manager was very nice and caring, they really support me with the time I was there. The charge Nurse and some of the Registered nurse were so nice and and helpful. the management then was very good, but I am not sure now as I heard the Home has being sold to another owner. Overall my experience was good.
A typical work day would start with a short de-briefing of the night shift.Where we would learn what the clients were like the night before, or during that day, depending on the shift. management were always more than happy to answer any questions or assist in any way possible whilst giving helpful advice.
My co-workers were always helpful and helped make every shift fun.
Pros
Free lunch if asked to stay late at short notices
Cons
Tiring long hours
I felt the staff members were patient and happy to help and show us what was expected of us in the position of care giving. I would of gone back there to do more work experience with the hope of getting a job if it wasn't for a personal problem that caused me to leave the course and the city I was residing at.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Papakura Private Hospital?