Papakura Private Hospital Employee Reviews

Good management
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland18 October 2018
I was working there for 3 months on my student practical. I learned a lot of the staffs. Some staffs are so helpful and support throughout the time I was there. The CEO and the manager was very nice and caring, they really support me with the time I was there. The charge Nurse and some of the Registered nurse were so nice and and helpful. the management then was very good, but I am not sure now as I heard the Home has being sold to another owner. Overall my experience was good.
Productive enviroment. Safe and structured
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, NZ27 May 2015
A typical work day would start with a short de-briefing of the night shift.Where we would learn what the clients were like the night before, or during that day, depending on the shift. management were always more than happy to answer any questions or assist in any way possible whilst giving helpful advice.
My co-workers were always helpful and helped make every shift fun.
Pros
Free lunch if asked to stay late at short notices
Cons
Tiring long hours
It was only work experience as part of my course
Hoisting, Use of gutterframe assisting (Former Employee) –  Papakura Private Hospital19 January 2015
I felt the staff members were patient and happy to help and show us what was expected of us in the position of care giving. I would of gone back there to do more work experience with the hope of getting a job if it wasn't for a personal problem that caused me to leave the course and the city I was residing at.