PB Technologies Employee Review
Fast Paced and Busy
If you have great ideas and motivation, PB is the place to work. I really enjoyed being part of the Marketing team. You do have to work hard, but it was great working for a company that was leading the pack.
Ratings by category
PB is a successful company with a good culture where senior managers are given a lot of freedom to help shape the success of the organisation. Given the high growth experienced by the company, some systems and processes could use a little development but kudos has to be given to the the owner and most senior executives for creating an environment where good ideas have room to flourish and people are rewarded for their results and hard work.
Lots of growth resulting in opportunities for advancement
Location of head office
Work would begin as soon as you walked in. The day went by so fast that you wouldn't go on break because you're so busy and wouldn't realize the time. Management were very kind and the workers were great helpers. If I needed help, they would assist straight away. The hardest part of the job was being shown something difficult to do and you were expected to do it straight after. I was mostly worried about working on the new laptops as they are new and they could've scratched or broke somehow. The most enjoyable part was being busy while knowing exactly what to do and also meeting great people through the job.
Not being busy
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PB Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about PB Technologies
- What is the company culture like at PB Technologies?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at PB Technologies?2 people answered
- If you were to leave PB Technologies, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at PB Technologies?One person answered
- How much commission does a sales rep gets for selling an item?
- Would you hire a 15 year old if they were really interested?
See all questions and answers