PB Technologies
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PB Technologies Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland3 reviews
A week day starts at 9.30am till 5.30pm. You are expected to be there 15mins before the store opens. Sometimes the managers arrive late, so all the staff that have arrived 15mins early have to wait outside until a manager arrives and opens the doors.
The management team are unorganised and do not work as a team. One does not know what the other is doing.

The Company is commission based. So the team is divided. One third is managers. One third are the sharks that are hungry for their commission, and will do what ever it takes to get it, no matter what.

The last third, are the ones who work as a team and help each other out. Hardest part of the job is working in an environment that does not always speak English.
Pros
Some great people work there
Cons
Under paid, qualified staff.
This job is so unorganised, doesn't work as a team, bullying tactics to get thing done there way. The manager is stupid for giving two people( back in 2018) their forklift licence and not even 3 months they quit, and when I ask i was told next time. The pay is like peanuts
Cons
Not good management
I've enjoyed working at PB Tech, the people are great and it has been a good first job. Would recommend this company if you enjoy sales.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PB Technologies?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PB Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9