Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PBT Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Great place to work but.....
Great company to work for how ever hours are to long.
People are great to work for and deliveries are easy its just the hours.

Other then that great place to work in.
Pros
Great lunch bar
Cons
Hours to long
productive
work is really good. management is awesome and very helpful. we get opportunity to meet new people on daily basis. people who love driving, perfect for them.
Pros
good money
Cons
hard to get break
It involved a lot of moving about. Learnt to interact with people and getting along with them. Hardest part was finding each location for each package. co-workers were great people.
Pros
Interacting
Cons
Long Hours
Work Culture
It was one of the best experience to work with PBT the culture is very nice and staff is very helpful at every time so if get opportunity like to be there again.
Pros
Extra wages for hard working.
Cons
No cons
teamwork and fun workplace
Learnt so much in the transport industry. Dealing with customers either face to face, phone conversations or emails providing a service. Work starts as soon as I've clocked in or at my desk checking emails. Transport drivers already require assistants with paperwork, manifesting from time to time will require help. Staff members of all nationalities are awesome to work and socialize with.
The hardest part of my role was leaving the team and moving on and finding a new more challenging job role.

The best part of working for PBT were the staff members. Working together as a team is awesome when brainstorming and finding solutions to meet customers demands and needs as well as building relationships with customers via phone, emails or face to face which helps PBT grow as a family.
Pros
PBT provided courses for staff members to upskill.
Cons
Long hours spent at work (not healthy) trying to complete all job tasks daily
Great company to be with
This job gave me skills that many jobs couldn't deliver such as, good customer service, smiling everyday, driving safe everyday, meeting new people and being apart of a huge work industry. Working as a courier driver gives you the opportunity to get out into other work places, experiencing new things, making big commitments and working good hours as everyday shifts started at 5am. PBT only has ONE courier driver in Taupo Nz. To me the hardest part of the job was knowing where to go as I had no GPS, but after a few trainings everything fell into place within a week and was told that I was 'on to it and picked up this job quicker than me (courier driver in Taupo)' I really enjoyed this job and learnt many things from it. It made me stronger physically and mentally as I had been getting harassed by a few people/customers but I knew how to deal with it and answer politely back. It always kept active and I was carrying parcels that weighed from 1kg to about 20kg all day every day.
Pros
I got offered lunch a few times.
Cons
I done hours from 5am-12pm then start back again at 2pm-5m
Productive and fun workplace
it is good place to work people are nice job is interesting. Fun place to work.
Pros
free post
Cons
outside from auckland