Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PBT Employee Reviews for Courier Driver

Courier Driver2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
work is really good. management is awesome and very helpful. we get opportunity to meet new people on daily basis. people who love driving, perfect for them.
Pros
good money
Cons
hard to get break
This job gave me skills that many jobs couldn't deliver such as, good customer service, smiling everyday, driving safe everyday, meeting new people and being apart of a huge work industry. Working as a courier driver gives you the opportunity to get out into other work places, experiencing new things, making big commitments and working good hours as everyday shifts started at 5am. PBT only has ONE courier driver in Taupo Nz. To me the hardest part of the job was knowing where to go as I had no GPS, but after a few trainings everything fell into place within a week and was told that I was 'on to it and picked up this job quicker than me (courier driver in Taupo)' I really enjoyed this job and learnt many things from it. It made me stronger physically and mentally as I had been getting harassed by a few people/customers but I knew how to deal with it and answer politely back. It always kept active and I was carrying parcels that weighed from 1kg to about 20kg all day every day.
Pros
I got offered lunch a few times.
Cons
I done hours from 5am-12pm then start back again at 2pm-5m
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PBT. Our community is ready to answer.