people2people
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

people2people Employee Reviews

Even as a temporary worker, people2people made me feel very welcome from the beginning. The work environment was positive - everybody was able to get their ideas across without fear of not being listened to.
Great company that has been around for a long time and has several offices around Australasia! The culture was great and we had a lot of fun there with the team.
I really enjoyed working with people2people. I learned a lot during the time I was there. The workplace was collaborative and my team was great to work with.
Pros
Flexible workplace with good people.
Cons
Commuting distance for me at least
Thoroughly recommend. The organisation is particularly well-managed very people focused very professional and 'listen'. They give good quality advice to their consultants and they supply very good end clients re their consult services.
It quite competitive working with people2people as the job I had with then is just temporary. You wouldn't know if you will still have a job the next day.
sou temporario, mais gosto de trabalhar na empresa
I enjoyed working with this company. It was the first time that I had worked for an employment agency. It was an open office and the positive vibes in the office were very motivating.
Pros
A great group pf people to work with
Cons
Dealing with Govt departments in NSW
They provided me no support during a difficult period in my life. I was made to feel isolated, alienated and alone. There is no family feel here at all, only thinly veiled attempts at team building, usually after yet another person resigns. It's clear the senior management have no desire to get to know many of their staff. They can usually be heard joking about who might go next. The high turnover is justified by the culture.
Everyone had their role. It was routine-based job. Staff were very kind however there was little collaboration. Breaks were very adequate. It would be better to see a more multicultural environment.
Great place to work - so much training, coaching and support provided. Great culture and management who genuinely care about you and see you as more than just a dollar sign.
The team here at people2people are friendly, high achieving and supportive. I joined the team as a graduate recruitment consultant and have learned a huge amount since 2017, I have received constant training and support to get to where I am today. Management is down to earth and transparent, the MD of the company divides his time between the different branches each week and you get 1 on 1 time with him even though we have over well over 100 people across 2 countries. My manager is a mentor and a friend! I would never receive the amount of investment in my future than I have received here at people2people.
Pros
Training, Support by Management, Company Values
One of my favourite things about working at people2people is that everyone within the organisation has the same values. Each and every person I work with is passionate about providing professional and personalised service delivered with integrity.
Pros
Training, Culture
Most employees are hired with this being their first office job and as it turns out are paid under market. Age and inexperience are also used against you as you're treated like a child and speaking up is not an option. Problems are swept under the rug and ignored. So many people left for competitors and they kept saying "this never happens" ??? For a business that has over 100 staff that almost everyone in the pictures on this website have left and no longer work there.
Cons
poor pay, poor flexibility, poor management, favouritism, micromanaging
The business has a culture which is deteriorating daily. Very few seem happy there and this is vocalised daily yet management do nothing to help improve the situation. There is no inspiration anymore, no positivity and no drive.

Management uses scare tactics and you are treated like a child. I personally was pulled aside and told I wasn't allowed private conversations with other members on my team and I know other consultants were told the same.

I was one of the first in every morning, last to leave most evenings and consistently exceeded targets. I was 100% dedicated to my job but was still treated this way.

I did discuss my concerns and how unhappy I was but my opinions were brushed under the carpet. Consequently, I resigned, as well as 11 other experienced, highly successful consultants in less than a 6 month period.

As far as training is concerned, it is the worst I have ever had. They basically ask you to watch videos and take notes. Other than that, it's completely all over the show and you get occasional time with a consultant as and when they are available. Inconsistent and zero structure!

Experienced (top performing) consultants, you will not get market rate salaries, flexible hours, trips overseas and other perks which every agency I registered with offered.
Pros
None come to mind
Cons
numerous
Totally professional
Well-spoken

Concise and clear language

Work hard on filling roles

Heart in their job

Work long hours

Friendly during follow up role discussions
Pros
Can extend roles if possible
Cons
Clients of P2P can cut short your hours/days at whim, contrary to contracted hours
In people2people i have learnt so many effective things that will benefit me in ways that i never imagine. people2people help me understand what goes on in a recruitment company. I have enjoyed my time here at people2people.
Pros
i got to be included in the people2people family, everyone in people2people is all welcoming.
Cons
nothing.
The team here at people2people are focused, driven and supportive. I joined the team as an experienced recruitment consultant and have learned a huge amount since the beginning of 2016. There are regular training opportunities which are self driven and also team based learning. Management give us the encouragement and strategy to help us succeed in running our own desks in end-to-end recruitment. Whilst the Melbourne office is just 2 years old the overall firm focus and collaboration across the organisation makes people2people the best firm I have worked for.
Pros
Training, team collaboration, the ability to take ownership of your work.
Before i didn't know what people2people company is for, but from now on I've learnt a lot, from every single one of them. people2people is the best company Ive even been for work experience. I like to thanks the people2people company for this opportunity that I have to work with them in one week. I've been to one of the interview was pretty exciting. Now i know what to do after school throughout this year.
I started people2people in their graduate program and have since been promoted twice to Consultant. people2people rewards hard work and fosters development, 40% of employees have been here for over 5 years. Day to day, graduates are taught how to do the job through external, internal, and informal training. The management at p2p is also fantastic, our MD is heavily involved in training and is always approachable for guidance. The hardest part of the job is recruiting and the roller coaster of dealing with many people all day, but p2p certainly fosters a culture of support, healthy competition, and transparency.
Pros
Great commission, fantastic managers, in-depth training
Cons
The roller coaster of recruitment
I've been lucky enough to be part of the p2p story for over a decade. There are so many things that have kept me here for so long. We genuinely believe in and invest in our people, are always looking to innovate and embrace technology, are 100% committed to building long term relationships based on integrity, and have a great culture that demands high performance. Our successful growth is testament to all of these things. People2people is truly a great place to work.
The company has grown a lot over the eight years I have been on board. There have been many exciting changes put in place and always new initiatives happening. What has remained constant is the longevity of our consultants and also a great culture and high performing environment. There is regularly new training available whether you are an experienced or a rookie recruiter. We are always looking to improve our service to clients and candidates.
Pros
Culture, Training, $$$