people2people
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

people2people Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

Melbourne VIC5 reviews
I enjoyed working with this company. It was the first time that I had worked for an employment agency. It was an open office and the positive vibes in the office were very motivating.
Pros
A great group pf people to work with
Cons
Dealing with Govt departments in NSW
Great place to work - so much training, coaching and support provided. Great culture and management who genuinely care about you and see you as more than just a dollar sign.
The team here at people2people are friendly, high achieving and supportive. I joined the team as a graduate recruitment consultant and have learned a huge amount since 2017, I have received constant training and support to get to where I am today. Management is down to earth and transparent, the MD of the company divides his time between the different branches each week and you get 1 on 1 time with him even though we have over well over 100 people across 2 countries. My manager is a mentor and a friend! I would never receive the amount of investment in my future than I have received here at people2people.
Pros
Training, Support by Management, Company Values
One of my favourite things about working at people2people is that everyone within the organisation has the same values. Each and every person I work with is passionate about providing professional and personalised service delivered with integrity.
Pros
Training, Culture
people2people is the kind of company where you forget you're 'working' because it's such a great place to be. I'm constantly impressed by the level of innovation and initiative taken to keep us leading the market. The growth we've enjoyed is testament to many long term staff in the company and newer consultants and managers hitting their stride as we've grown. There's lots of ongoing training and development and the friendly, supportive and high performing culture is very motivating! A great place to work and to grow a successful career.
Pros
Innovation, Culture, Training, Rewards, Team Approach, Success & High Performance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at people2people. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3